The Kafni Glacier is located in the Kumaon Himalayas in Uttarakhand. Depending on the path followed, the glacier may be accessible from both Almora and Kathgodam. From here on, Bageshwar becomes the popular starting point, leading to Khatiya and then the Kafani Glacier after passing through various villages. This glacier feeds the Kafani River, which combines with the Pindar River. Another reason for the glacier's attractiveness is the ease with which it may be conquered as compared to the Pindari. Beyond 'Zero Point,' the glacier may be accessed without the need of any equipment. The route to Kafni Glacier twists through some steep uphill stretches paved with stones and expunges into the deep timber until getting to the soft meadows. Leave your nest and head to Loharkhet, where the journey to Kafni Glacier begins. The trail from Dhakuri slowly ascends for the day to Khati, which has an elevation of 2,265 metres. The beautiful blue foaming water of River Pindari rushing over the grey boulder plagued bed will greet you as you go from Khati to Khatiya via Dwali camp. The Nanda Kot, a stone's throw away, is one of the most amazing sites in its neighbourhood, captivating the trekker with its towering presence.
- Day 1 Kathgodam to Bageshwar Dhur, Kharkiya 269 km drive 5 km treerk to Khati Altirude – 6700 ft.
Arrival at Kathgodam by early in the morning and then drive to Bageshwar. Bageshwar is situated at the confluence of river Saryu, Gomati and the latent Bhagirathi. We will trek to Khati. Khati is the biggest village enroute Pindari. Dinner and overnight stay in tents
- Day 2 Khati village to Khatiya (Bayali) camp 7-8 hrs trek, Altitude – 10,100 ft.
In the morning trek to Dwali camp.where the trees give way to alpine pastures and shepherds can be seen guiding their large flock across grazy uplands. Dinner and overnight stay in Khatiya camp.
- Day 3 Bayali Gar Camp to zero Kafni glacier than back to Dwali Camp around day trek 17 km ,Max altitude –3688 M
After early breakfast trek to Kafni glacier left of the Pinder valley and the Nandakot. From Kafni glacier we can see the main Himalayan ranges. After exploring Kafni glacier trek back to Dwali camp for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4 Dwali camp to Khati village 4-5 hrs trek and stay overnight in homestay/tents.
In the morning we will trek to Khati village . Binjak ridge offers a view of the snow-clad Nandakot summit to the east of Maktoli to the west. Dinner and overnight stay in Khati village.
- Day 5 Khati village to Depart Kathgodam 7-8 hrs drive and depart.
After Breakfast trek 5 km to Kharkiya road head then drive to Kathgodam from Khati village via. Almora 7-8 hours Journey.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All meals along the trek only veg.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trek tents, home stay.
- Transportation, food, accommodation.
- Sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map.
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Everything not mentioned above
and click "Book Now".
27,000 /per person
27,346 /per person
4,850 /per person
86,000 /per person
5,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.