The Kedarnath Temple, nestled in the majestic Himalayas, is one of India's holiest Hindu pilgrimage locations. You've arrived to the correct location if you're looking for Lord Shiva's blessings. Kedarnath trip packages are available from Haridwar and Delhi through Tourism of India. Kedarnath Dham is devoted to Lord Shiva and is one of India's 12 Jyotirlingas. As a result, pilgrims from all over the world come to pay their respects to the 'Supreme Being' at this location. Devotees buy Kedarnath travel packages to this ancient shrine every year.
*Cost* - *Rs.10000/- from RISHIKESH to RISHIKESH*
Terms & Conditions Cancellation Policies
1. Transactions made within 30 days of the trek's departure date will result in a complete refund.
2. Other than this, you will get a 50% refund only.
3. No refund in case of fewer than 10 days.
Booking and Payment Policies
1. Advance 50% per person is compulsory for the booking.
2. All transactions must be made before the final check from our team members.
3. Also, a screenshot must be given after the transaction.
4. The payment mode will be on the website only.
5. No other medium will be there.
6. If you were doing with other modes, then please have proof with you for allowance.
7. 5% GST Extra will be charged.
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ