Day 01: ARRIVE AT COCHIN
On arrival at Cochin Airport, meet and transfer to hotel for 02 nights' stay. Cochin, the 'Queen of Arabian Sea' has one of the finest natural harbors in the world. The ancient churches, palaces and synagogue in this city are sought after by archaeologists and historians. Evening, go for motorboat cruise to watch the sunset and the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight, stay at Cochin.
Day 02: COCHIN
Go for half day sightseeing tour of Cochin covering the Dutch palace, the Jewish Synagogue and the St.Francis Church. Evening enjoy a Kathakali Dance show. At night stay in Cochin.
Day 03: COCHIN – THEKKADY
Drive to Thekkady, the famous wildlife sanctuary in South India, which is also a Tiger Reserve. On arrival, check into the hotel for 02 nights stay. Visit the spice plantations and Kumily town. At night stay in Thekkady.
Day 04: THEKKADY
Morning at leisure and free for own activities. You can opt for a soft trek through the forest or for an elephant ride. Evening, enjoy boating through Lake Periyar and watch the wild life. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters, from the safety of a boat. Overnight, stay at Thekkady.
Day 05: THEKKADY- KUMARAKOM
Drive to Kumarakom. On arrival, check into a backwater resort for 01 night stay. Rest of the day you are at leisure for own activities. You can opt for an Ayurvedic full Body massage at the resort. Overnight, stay at Kumarakom.
Day 06: KUMARAKOM – ALLEPPEY
Morning visit the nearby bird sanctuary. At noon check in to a house boat for overnight cruise. At night stay in House boat.
Day 07: ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM
After breakfast, disembark at Alleppey and proceed to Kovalam. En route visit the Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Puthen Maliga museum, Napier museum and Sri Chitra Art Gallery. Later proceed to Kovalam and check in to your beach resort for overnight stay.
Day 08: KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM
Transfer to Trivandrum for your flight / train to onward destination.
- Accommodation in Base Category Room on 01 Double Room with breakfast basis as per program.
- All arrival / departure transfer & all surface arrangements by Air Conditioned Standard Car / Toyota Etios (Sedan) with reasonable English Speaking Driver as per the program.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing / tour as per program.
- 01 time entrance fee to monuments / sites as per program.
- Activities (Private / Shared basis) as per program.
- Arrival & Departure assistance at airports.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Air Fare (International & Domestic) & Visa Fee
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping, Porterage services at Airport/ Railway station etc.
- Any Change in the program.
- Bank transfer Charge or Credit Card Charges.
- Camera / Video Fee at monuments / sites, guide fee.
- Service of Language Guides.
- Any change in tax structure.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters, from the safety of a boat.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
I am part of Pioneer Personalized Holidays. We are a 28 year young tour operator based in Cochin. We offer you services in Kerala, Tamilnadu & Karnataka. We can help in finalizing client itineraries, choosing the accommodation facility, arrange well-trained guides and tour escorts, we can do everything possible to ensure you have great trip to India. We also do customized itineraries. We create tailor-made, individual- specific itineraries, based on your requests. We also organize tours with emphasis on soft adventure, cycling, Yoga, Wildlife, Architecture, Cultural and Historical India.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 /per person
1,400 /per person
3,400 /per person
1,400 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.