DAY 01 : ARRIVE COCHIN
- On arrival at Cochin international airport you will be greeted by Pioneer representative and transferred to your hotel for the night stay.
- Next day we will proceed in afternoon for a tour of Cochin, covering the Dutch Palace (closed on Fridays) which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and was presented to the Raja of Cochin as a gesture of goodwill.
- The Jewish Synagogue (closed on Fridays & Saturdays) was originally constructed in 1568, but was destroyed by Portuguese in 1662. This was rebuilt two years later when the Dutch took over Cochin. Chinese fishing nets, The St. Francis Church, said to be India's oldest European-built church was constructed in 1503. Having died in Cochin in 1524, Vasco Da Gama was buried here for 14 years before his remains were taken to Lisbon.
- Enjoy the evening watching a Kathakali dance performance.
- Overnight stay at Cochin
DAY 02 : COCHIN – MUNNAR (150 Kms / 4Hrs)
- Second day after breakfast, we will check out of the hotel and drive to Munnar. Munnar is a paradise at an altitude of nearly 6000 ft. Here the British government established their summer retreat many years ago, thus avoiding the summer heat of the coastal regions.
- On the journey you pass fields of pineapples, rubber, cardamom, vanilla, pepper also coco, coffee and tea plantations.
- Upon arrival check into the hotel for 2 nights. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 03 : MUNNAR
- Third day after having the breakfast we will proceed for sight seeing in and around Munnar, you can visit Mattupetty Lake, Echo Point and Old CSI church etc. Eravikulam National park is home to the Nilgiri Thar. Anamudi peak is the highest peak of South India. Mattupetty - Known for its specialized diary farm and famous picnic spot. Echo point - Get its name from the natural echo phenomenon here.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 04: MUNNAR – THEKKADY (120 Kms / 4 Hrs)
- On fourth dat we will proceed to Thekkady, the land of unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It houses the famous wildlife sanctuary in South India and has also been declared as a Tiger Reserve.
- The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Thekkady is considered as a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, nutmeg, ginger, and clove.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon, go for a shared boat safari on the Periyar Lake.
- Overnight stay at Thekkady.
DAY 05 : THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY (145Kms / 4Hrs)
- On fifth day we will move in the morning and drive to Alleppy to board your privately crewed Kettuvalam / Houseboat for a 21Hrs stay.
- Explore Kerala's famous backwaters sailing along palm fringed canals and lakes, passing little creeks where tiny settlements of thatched houses nestle below palm trees on diminutive patches of land. House boats are the reworked version of Kettuvallams in olden times these were used to carry tons of rice and spices for backwat er region to Cochin region. When trucks replaced the system of transport these Kettuvallams converted in to House boats.
- The cruise usually lasts from mid afternoon to dusk. The houseboat moors on the lake for the night. After dark you can enjoy a delicious dinner to the sound of water lapping the sides of the boat whilst watching the twinkling lights on the distant shore.
- Overnight stay on houseboat.
DAY 06: KUMARAKOM – MARARI (40Kms / 1Hr)
- On sixth day after having breakfast will move from houseboat and proceed to Mararikulam (literal meaning a fisherman village). Mararikulam a pristine beach with coconut tree and golden san ds. Its most cleanest beach in whole Kerala and ideal for those who want to relax and rejuvenate. It helps you to explore the Keralas traditional fishing villages and a recreation of ancient way of life.
- Mararikulam is not a crowded beach destination but a peaceful place to relax and rewind. It gives travelers a slow pace of life, soaking up the serenity and tranquility of pristine beach.
- Check in to the hotel for 02 nights stay.
- Overnight stay at Marari
DAY 07 : MARARI
- At leisure by the beach.
- Overnight stay at Marari
DAY 08: DEPARTURE COCHIN (Flight)
- Tour ends and you will depart in the morning.
- Transfer to Cochin International airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation in twin share with breakfast basis for 7 Nights / 8 Days as per program.
- Full Board on Houseboat.
- All arrival / departure transfer & all surface arrangements by Air Conditioned Toyota innova with reasonable English Speaking Driver as per the program.
- Kathakali Show (Sharing) at Cultural Center in Cochin.
- Spice Plantation tour in Thekkady.
- 01 Boat Ride (Sharing) in Lake Periyar. (Subject To Availability)
- Local English speaking guide during city tour in Cochin.
- 01 time entrance fee to monuments / sites as per program.
- 01 bottle of packaged drinking mineral water during transfers & sight seeing
- All present applicable taxes.
- Air Fare
- Visa Fee
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping etc.
- Camera / Video Fee at monuments / sites.
- Any Porterage services at Airport.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Hotels envisaged or similar:
City : Cochin ; Hotel - Xandari Harbour ; Room - Spice ; Meal Plan: BB; 01 Nights
City : Munnar ; Hotel - Windermere Estate ; Room - Garden View ; Meal Plan: BB; 02 Nights
City : Thekkady ; Hotel - Cardamom County ; Room - Periyar Cottage ; Meal Plan: BB; 01 Nights
City: Alleppey ; Hotel - Xandari River Escapes ; Room - Single Cabin ; Meal Plan: FB; 01 Nights
City: Marari ; Hotel - Marari Sands Beach Resort ; Room - Palm View Cottage ; Meal Plan: BB; 02 Nights
Tour Cost on Per Person basis:
All prices quoted are in INR and Nett Payable to Pioneer and valid for 01 October 2021 – 31 March 2022.
(Except Peak Period : 20 December 2021 – 10 January 2022)
We are Offering 35% Discount if this tour is booked before 15 Nov 2020.
- We have provided tour cost based on 2 Pax traveling together.
- Normal Hotel Check- In & Check-Out will be 1400Hrs / 1100Hrs, except Houseboat which will be 1230Hrs & 0900Hrs.
- All prices quote dare in INR valid for 01 October 2021 – 31 March 2022. (Not Valid for 20 December 2021 – 10 January 2022)
- Air Conditioning on Houseboat 2100Hrs to 0600Hrs Only
- Menu On Houseboat Sett Kerala / Local Cuisine. (Veg & Non Veg)
- In case the Hotel envisaged or normal category of Rooms are wait listed / sold out, alternate hotels of similar category will be provided.
- Provided tour cost excludes any air fares.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
I am part of Pioneer Personalized Holidays. We are a 28 year young tour operator based in Cochin. We offer you services in Kerala, Tamilnadu & Karnataka. We can help in finalizing client itineraries, choosing the accommodation facility, arrange well-trained guides and tour escorts, we can do everything possible to ensure you have great trip to India. We also do customized itineraries. We create tailor-made, individual- specific itineraries, based on your requests. We also organize tours with emphasis on soft adventure, cycling, Yoga, Wildlife, Architecture, Cultural and Historical India.
and click "Book Now".
65,701 per person
37,450 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.