Duration : 9 Days
Region : Manali (H.P)
Grade : Moderate
Best Season: June to September end
What to bring along with yourself :
Good all weather shoes.
Warm clothes like rain proof jackets.
Torch or flashlight.
Sunscreen lotion and a small bag.Your Insurance, Air tickets, Bus taxi till Manali, personal expenses and hotel stay.
All Programs are subject to change due to Political reason, Natural Calamities, Serious Sickness, and special Reasons.
Day 1: Manali to Darcha
Drive from Manali to Darcha across Rohtang Pass via Keylong.
Day 2: Darcha
from Darcha to Patseo (3,820 m).
Day 3: Patseo - Surajtal
Patseo to Suraj Tal (4,800 m).
Day 4: Keuling
to Keuling (4,200 m) across Baralacha pass (4,954 m).Pass is the source of three rivers namely Chandra, Bhaga, and Yunam.
Day 5: Keuling
Keuling to Lingti Ground (4,300 m) in Ladakh region.
Day 6: Khamer up
Trek to Khamer up (4,500 m).
Day 7: Chhumichmarpo
trek to Chhumichmarpo (4,800 m) across Phirtse-la (5,435 m).
Day 8: Chhumichmarpho - Zingehen
Chhumichmarpho to Zingehen (4,650 m). Here we enter the Zanskar region.
Day 9: Trek to kuru
Trek to kuru Here this trek joins another rout as described in the previous trek.
- Accommodation on MAP basis (Room +Breakfast and dinner or Lunch.)
- All Transportation by non AC Innova / Zylo Car / Tempo Traveler from
- Arrival till Departure.
- Ladakh Entry / monument Fees,
- Museum or monastery entry tickets
- Extra water and snacks
- Tips to driver or guide
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
14,950 /per person
200 /per person
4,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.