Millions of the people around the world have learned to scuba dive and have gone on to discover the wonders of aquatic world through PADI Open Water Diver Course. This course will teach you the fundamentals of diving through a perfect mixture of theory, sessions of conned water and four open water dives in the tropical Andaman waters.
This certification from PADI at Aqua Nomad Dive Center at Havelock will allow you to be a Certified Diver who can plan and dive independent of a dive professional up to a depth of 18 meters anywhere in the world.
Day 01: Classroom
- You will spend the first part of your day in the Aqua Nomad classroom learning the theory of diving with a mix of video, self study and instructor’s briefings.
- Thereafter, you may spend the rest of your day enjoying cycle trekking or kayaking. Havelock Island has the best beach roads and jungles for a refreshing and adrenaline-inducing cycle trekking sesh.
Day 02: Confined Open Water Session
- Today you shall complete your confined water session. Make sure you explore your first practical training session to its best under the guidance of seasoned Aqua Nomad guides.
- Afterwards, you can make the best use of the rest of your day by heading out to Kala Patthar beach. This is a small yet stunningly beautiful beach, courtesy its golden sand beds and clear blue waters. It is a perfect spot for just sitting back and chilling for as long as you wish.
Day 03: Open Water Dive 1 & 2
- Get ready to experience your first deep dive in the ocean. Let the Aqua Nomad guide hone the best in you. Time for you to enjoy Open Water Dive, 1 & 2, and scale yourself in the wonders of underwater world.
- ALater in the evening enjoy at Radha Nagar beach. It, being one of the most beautiful beaches of Asia, is an award winning beach that boasts of stunning natural beauty. Let yourself celebrate peace on the white sands facing the turquoise blue waters.
Day 04: Open Water Dive 3 & 4
- Complete the final Open Water Dive 3 and 4 sessions to become a certified diver.
- Later, use all your free time and enjoy your last day at Havelock by challenging the Aqua Nomad’s crew at a game of beach volleyball/chess/dart.
PADI E Learning: You can save one day by completing the learning part at home so that your stay at Andaman is pure unadulterated diving.
- If you are short on time but still wish to dive, PADI Scuba Diver is the ideal course for you.
- This is an intermediate step to gain Open Water Certification and can be completed in 2 days.
- It consists of fewer theory sessions followed by 2 Open Water Dives of maximum depth of 12 meters.
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Everything you need for a diving vacation The core of our scuba diving center, Aqua Nomad, belongs somewhere within the infinite beginnings of a soul that once discovered its passion under water. Scuba diving, an exhilarating experience that takes you closer to your heard or unheard art as you go deeper into the ocean, invites you to write your story within it. We are a registered PADI Center. We are also a Scubapro Center having the most upgraded, latest Dive Gear and other equipment. Khushu Madan, Co-founder of the company is a product of Abyss Scuba Diving Sydney, a flagship store of PADI known for its adherence to standards offering greatest enjoyment to the clients. Because of the rough sea conditions prevailing at abyss dive sites, Khushu had gained good experience in diving in surf on rocky beaches. Khushu has worked in a remote Island at the northern end of the Great Barrier Reef, Lady Elliot Island, in Australia. As this island is a luxury destination, with clients looking for the best, Khushu understands the value of quality in terms of the gear, service and customer satisfaction.
and click "Book Now".
2,400 per person
2,850 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.