Welcome to our charming heritage house and 160 year old home in Nainital with a stunning panoramic view of the entire Naini Lake and the surrounding hills of Kumaon. The homestay is located in a peaceful residential neighborhood and has a huge garden and lawn abundant with alpine flowers, apple trees and organic home grown fruits vegetables.
_*Please read the complete house rules before making your booking and after checking in at our homestay:*_
1. Since our homestay is located at a quiet neighborhood that sleeps early, we expect the guest/guests to maintain the peaceful atmosphere of our place and restrain from any activity that might disrupt the atmosphere and solitude of the place and it's surroundings/neighborhood especially after dark.
2. We follow *"Strict quiet time after 10 PM"* - *No talking outside the rooms*, *no music or noises inside the room* - as sound is quite audible in the building after dark and it gets completely silent at night.
3. *Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited at the homestay.* Anyone found consuming alcohol or any substance will be dealt with strictly.
4. There is a *300 meters of steep uphill walk* through the neighborhood to the house from the general car parking area including *a total of 70 stairs,* which takes about 10-12 minutes to walk up. We expect the guests to be prepared of that. A porter can be arranged for carrying the luggage on prior notice, who takes his charges of ?100 for one way.
5. Please note that the number of nights booked by you in advance will not be refundable in case of a cancellation/change of plan/change of extended stay. Since we block the dates on all our online booking platforms, make sure that the number of nights you book for are final. Any exception won't be made once the dates are blocked online.
6. All guests are required to submit a copy of their *valid ID's with address proof* at check-in, or send over their IDs and necessary documents before check-in.
Note: PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID.
7. *Smoking should not be done inside any of the rooms.*
We expect the guests to maintain the tranquility and general cleanliness of the place.
8. Place is suitable only for quiet and peace-loving people. Partying, playing loud music or similar activities anywhere on the campus at any time is not allowed.
9. Home made vegetarian meals are available on prior notice only, and are charged extra. Since we don't have a proper staff at the homestay premises due to the impact of Covid-19, we are able to serve meals on advance notice only.
Please bear with us for these tough times, and we'd appreciate if you try to help yourself with basic needs and arrange things for yourself, since it's a homestay not equipped with professional staff or hotel-like services, however we will try to help you with anything you might need for comfort at the rooms.
Tea/coffee is available starting 8:30 am in the morning.
Breakfast: 9:30-10 am
Lunch: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Dinner: 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm
10. Heater is available on request and charged ?200/night
11. Laundry service available on request, charged at ?10/cloth. Housekeeping/cleaning is available on request and is charged at ?100/cleaning.
12. We expect the guests to stay responsibly and make use of the premises like their own. Please maintain the homely, clean and quite atmosphere of the place.
*Please share a confirmation of the guests that you clearly understand and accept the house rules well as being dealt with strict actions*
Above confirmation is required to get a confirmation for your booking as well
Hope you have a pleasant stay!
Bask in the sun and read a book or enjoy working from home while sipping pahadi chai with the host family who are the local Kumaoni residents of the property since the 1950s.
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ