Day 01: ARRIVE DELHI
Arrive at Delhi. Upon arrival, will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel. Evening proceed to visit Chandni Chowk – the busiest local market in Delhi where you get a chance to experience rickshaw ride through the busy streets of Old Delhi. Overnight, stay in Delhi.
Day 02: DELHI
After breakfast, proceed for full day city tour of Old and New Delhi. Evening you are free at leisure. Overnight, stay in Delhi.
Day 03: DELHI – JAIPUR
After breakfast drive to Jaipur. On arrival check into the hotel for 02 nights stay. Evening you are free at leisure or stroll around the busy bazaars where vendors selling colorful curios of Rajasthan. At night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04: JAIPUR
Morning proceed for full day guided sightseeing of Jaipur starting with Hawa Mahal, city Palace, Jantar Mantar etc. Evening you witness folk dance of Rajasthan at Chokhi Dhani to wrap your day. At night stay in Jaipur.
Day 05: JAIPUR – RANTHAMBORE
Morning depart by road to Ranthambore. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. Afternoon proceed for game viewing in the sanctuary by jeep. Overnight, stay in Ranthambore.
Day 06: RANTHAMBORE
Early morning and late afternoon, go for game viewing in the sanctuary by jeep. Overnight, stay in hotel at Ranthambore.
Day 07: RANTHAMBORE – BHARATPUR – AGRA
Early morning transfer to train Station for train to Bharatpur. Upon arrival in Bharathpur, proceed by cycle rickshaws to the famous Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary. Continue drive to Agra and upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight, stay in Agra.
Day 08: AGRA – KATNI – BANDHAVGARH
After breakfast visit the Red Fort, later visit the Taj Mahal. Transfer to train station in Agra to board the night train to Bandhavgarh. Overnight, train journey.
Day 09: ARRIVE KATNI – BANDHAVGARH
On arrival at Train station you will be met and transferred to Bandhavgarh. Check in at your forest accommodation. Afternoon go for game viewing excursion by Jeeps. Overnight, stay at Bandhavgarh.
Day 10: BANDHAVGARH
Early morning and afternoon game viewing excursions by jeep. At night stay at Bandhavgarh.
Day 11: BANDHAVGARH - KHAJURAHO
Morning depart by road to Khajuraho. On arrival, check in at hotel. Afternoon you visit the Eastern group of temples. Overnight, stay in Khajuraho.
Day 12: KHAJURAHO - DELHI
During morning visit the most important and fascinating western group of temples. Later transfer to the airport for flight to Delhi and thereafter for your onward destination.
- Accommodation in Base Category Room on 01 Double Room with breakfast basis as per program.
- All arrival / departure transfer & all surface arrangements by Air Conditioned Standard Car / Toyota Etios (Sedan) with reasonable English
Speaking Driver as per the program.
- Local English speaking guide for sightseeing / tour as per program.
- 01 time entrance fee to monuments / sites as per program.
- Activities (Private / Shared basis) as per program.
- Arrival & Departure assistance at airports.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Air Fare (International & Domestic) & Visa Fee
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone calls, Laundry, soft / hard drinks, lunch, tipping, Porterage services at Airport/ Railway station etc.
- Any Change in the program.
- Bank transfer Charge or Credit Card Charges.
- Camera / Video Fee at monuments / sites, guide fee.
- Service of Language Guides.
- Any change in tax structure.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
Get a chance to proceed by cycle rickshaws to the famous Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary.
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
I am part of Pioneer Personalized Holidays. We are a 28 year young tour operator based in Cochin. We offer you services in Kerala, Tamilnadu & Karnataka. We can help in finalizing client itineraries, choosing the accommodation facility, arrange well-trained guides and tour escorts, we can do everything possible to ensure you have great trip to India. We also do customized itineraries. We create tailor-made, individual- specific itineraries, based on your requests. We also organize tours with emphasis on soft adventure, cycling, Yoga, Wildlife, Architecture, Cultural and Historical India.
and click "Book Now".
6,250 per person
15,000 per person
66,000 per person
2,850 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.