One of the best locations to spot Royal Bengal Tigers in the wild, Ranthambore National Park is now considered to be one of their favored breeding grounds too. Spread along the eastern slopes of central region of Aravalli hills, this area used to be the hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur. Their hunting lodges, though now in ruins, are overrun by dense undergrowth of lantana.
Arrival at Sawai Madhopur HOTEL at Ranthambore Road, about 4.kms.from the entrance to Ranthambore National Park, where the Guest can freshen up after the journey and have a dig at the welcome drink. After, lunch guest a briefing from the guide before you pick up your equipment and hop on to the jeeps to spot the king of the jungle before the tired sun moves toward its setting point; time to make a move towards the resort, have dinner and share pictures and other details of the day’s safaris before retiring into the boutique hotel style rooms of the resort. Overnight at Hotel.
Early start in the morning for the first jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park, carefully chosen to introduce the guest to the luxuriant biodiversity in each of the varied safari zones of the park. Back from the safari to a lavish breakfast spread, followed by an hour of interaction with our trainers and another in peace and tranquility of the forest, only interrupted by the calls of peafowl and other avian species. Another visit to the dining hall for lunch, followed by After lunch guest will visit the Ranthambore Fort inside the Ranthambore National Park. If you are lucky enough, you can even spot the tiger on the road. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast Checkout.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two night accommodation in the Hotel on twin-sharing basis
- Buffet meals during the stay: Breakfast (2), Lunch (2), Dinner (2)
- Morning and Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks
- Fort Trip.
- 2 Jungle safari in Jeep
- Airfare and airport transfers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, video camera fee, telephone calls, any beverages not included in the menu, tipping and insurance, etc.
- Video Camera fees if any (participants will be informed about the estimated fees in advance)
- Any optional or extra accommodation
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the guest.
- Changes in policies by Ranthambore national Park authorities will be intimated and binding on guests.
- Changes on status of bookings should be intimated 15 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to guests who shorten the duration of proposed package.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
We (Ranthambore Jeep safari) is a travel and destination management company Division of Limra Hospitality Private Limited (Approved by Ministry of Tourism) that specialises in packaged and customised wildlife holidays across India with a focus on wildlife and photography tours. Run by environmentally conscious entrepreneurs and backed by a highly motivated team of travel and hospitality professionals and experts. We specialise in tours designed around birdwatching, wildlife and photographic travel throughout India. We provide quality travel services including accommodation, transport, jeep safari and guiding services, while maintaining highest standards in safety and luxury with thrust on the minutest requirements of travelers.
The organization was founded by Abbas A Zaidi in 2002 as a small inbound tourism operation based in New Delhi, with a prestigious list of global clients including Coca Cola (UK), Pure Yoga (USA), California WoW (USA), Swanson Wines (USA), Sanrio Smiles(Japan), Oracle (USA). He got involved in wildlife tourism in 2005 and ran a property called Jungle Niwas in Ranthambore National Park, which received excellent reviews from clients. With excellent networking in both the domains of wildlife and hospitality, he is always ready to respond to the call of the wild, with cameras and survival kits ready for another sojourn into the wilderness.
and click "Book Now".
4,600 per person
1,400 per person
3,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.