Rajasthan is saturated with a past filled to the overflow with respect, valour and gallantry. Brilliant sand deserts, conventional painstaking work, valid food and sensational royal residences, all add to making Rajasthan a must visit place in India.
Day 1- Arrival at Jaipur
Upon arrival at the Jaipur International Airport, get yourself transferred to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and get relaxed for mesmerizing sightseeing the next day.
Day 2- Jaipur sightseen
After taking your breakfast at the hotel begin the exploration of the regal province of Rajasthan, Jaipur has been controlled by Rajput kingdoms for a long time and created as a planned city in the seventeenth century AD.
Alongside Delhi and Agra, Jaipur frames the Golden Triangle, a standout amongst the most celebrated tourist's destination in Rajasthan.
Home to a couple of UNESCO World Heritage sites including Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar, Jaipur is home to numerous glorious fortresses, castles, sanctuaries and exhibition halls.
After such an entrancing visit to a beautiful tourist destination, Get your evening supper and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3- Ajmer & Puskar
You'll be Picked up from Ajmer Railway Station and then Check-in to the hotel. After having your breakfast, be ready for a remarkable visit to Ajmer and Pushkar.
- Encompassed by Aravali ranges, the city of Ajmer is most popular for its Dargah Sharif of holy person Muin-ud-din Chishti. Solidly bound by its conventions and culture, Ajmer has a one of a kind appeal which lies in the ethos and craftsmanship rehearsed over hundreds of years. Visit Ajmer to witness the flawless Mughal engineering set in an air of harmony and otherworldliness. Many travellers, visiting Pushkar stop by Ajmer and make a multi-day excursion to Ajmer.
- Pushkar, one of the most established cities of India, is one of the five sacred Dhams for Hindu devotee and is renowned for the main spot to have a dedicated temple of Lord Brahma. Pushkar has gradually developed from a religious destination to a multi-social hotspot with voyagers from throughout the world.
After that memorable trip, take your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4- Ajmer to Bikaner
After having your morning supper, check out from hotel at Ajmer and head towards Bikaner - a cultural paradise and travellers heaven.
Day 5- Bikaner sightseen
After having your meals in the morning, start exploring Bikaner.
Situated amidst the Thar Desert, Bikaner is a cultural paradise and a must visit place for tourists in Rajasthan. The city will enthral you with the camels walking its delightful sand ridges and dazzle you with its antiquated royal residences and fortifications. Truly said, as one of the three incredible desert kingdoms of Rajasthan, the stunning city gloats of old-world appeal, extravagant havelis and delineates a satisfying former period of the Rajputs.
Sand Dunes and the Desert Safari are among real attractions. Bikaner is likewise celebrated for facilitating the worldwide Camel festival which draws tourists from the world over. Different attractions here incorporate encountering delights, for example, Thandai, Bhujias, looking for the captivating Ivory and Lacquer things or essentially seeing the massive legacy appearing as divider artworks and expressions and specialities in the zone.
There are many places to visit in Bikaner as Lalgarh Palace and Museum, Ganga Singh Museum, Jain Temple Bhandasar & Junagarh Fort.
By the evening checkout from the hotel and depart for Jaisalmer. Upon arrival at Jaisalmer, check-in to your hotel and have your dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6- Jaisalmer & Sam Sand dunes desert
After having your breakfast, check out from the hotel and start sightseeing in Jaisalmer.
-It is known as the 'Golden city' because of its bounteous brilliant hills streaming in the Thar Desert. Jaisalmer is decorated with lakes, lavish Jain sanctuaries, havelis and strongholds clad in brilliant yellowish sandstone.
There are numerous places to visit in Jaisalmer including Nathmalki Haveli, Jaisalmer Folklore Museum, Jaisalmer Fort, Gadisar Lake and First Fort Gate.
By the evening, reach to Sam Sand dunes for an adventurous Desert Safari. You'll love riding on a Camel. Enjoy the folk dance and dinner in the desert. Stay overnight in camp/Cottage.
Day 7- Jaisalmer sightseen
After having your breakfast, check out from the camp/cottage and continue your voyage checking out Jaisalmer. Badabagh, Patwakihaveli and Jaisalmer market are the must-visit places in Jaisalmer. By the evening travel to Jodhpur and check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 8- Jodhpur sightseen
Also called the "Gateway to Thar", it is acclaimed for its Mehrangarh fortress, blue houses, sanctuaries, desserts and tidbits. Aside from the fortification, there are various sanctuaries, lakes, shopping boulevards that resemble an illusion from a past time.
The city is known as the Blue City as it looks totally blue in shading from an aerial view as a result of its blue wall and blue houses. Including many places to visit in Jodhpur are Jaswant Thada, Jodhpur Market, Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan.
By evening continue your voyage to Mount Abu and check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 9- Mount Abu
This is the only hill station of Rajasthan, it's cool environment and rich green locals make it a noteworthy place of interest inside the state. The most significant fascination, in any case, is without a doubt the Dilwara temples, which is a standout amongst the most staggering bit of design in the nation. There are many places to visit in Mount Abu as Nakki Lake, Dilwara temple, Achalgarh Fort, Arbuda Devi Temple, Guru Sikhar and many more.
By the evening drive to Udaipur, upon arrival check in to the hotel, take your evening supper and get relax for a next day sightseeing of the marvelous city of Udaipur.
Day 10- Udaipur
Udaipur, otherwise called the 'City of Lakes', is the crown gem of the territory of Rajasthan. It is encompassed by the delightful Aravalli Hills every which way, making this city as flawless as it may be. This 'Venice of the East' has a plenitude of common excellence, mesmerizing temples and stunning engineering which makes it an absolute necessity visit goal in India.
Including numerous places to visit in Udaipur are Moti Magri, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Fateh Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Pichola Lake and more. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 11- Udaipur sightseen
After having your breakfast, continue exploring Udaipur. Visit Shilpgram Festival, Saheliyon Ki Bari & Udaipur market, one to the famous tourist attractions of Udaipur.
By the evening, you'll be dropped at Udaipur Airport/Railway station for the journey ahead. Return home with the indelible memories and rich cultural blessing from Rajasthan with our tour package for Rajasthan – 'Rajasthan Heritage Tour package of 10 Nights and 11 Days'.
- 10 Overnights accommodation room on bed & breakfast basis at the hotels as mentioned or similar alternates available.
- Breakfast each day.
- All surface transportation by using AC car for transfers, sightseeing, excursions and intercity travel including the charges of fuel, road taxes, parking and toll charges.
- All current applicable taxes and levies.
- Assistance by our representative for airport transfers.
- Any meals other than specified as above.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any Visa fee, Airfare Any expenses of purely on personal nature like liqour, laundry, telephone/fax calls, Insurance, Room service, tips to porters, guides. Any other services or items not specified above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Cancelation of the tour any time Before 30 days of travel 5% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source
- Cancel before 29 days to 15 days 8% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source.
- Cancel before 14 days to 8 days 10% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source .
and click "Book Now".
2,200 /per person
1,400 /per person
9,500 /per person
8,260 /per person
84,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.