Day 01: Trivandrum - Kanyakumari
- On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kanyakumari, 90 Kilometers from Trivandrum.
- Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. Visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Bhagavathy Amman Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Bharat Mata Temple, Kanyakumari Beach, Sunset View Point.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Kanyakumari - Kovalam
- After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”.
- Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach.
- With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Day 03:Kovalam - Trivandrum
- After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city.
- Other sightseeing places are Trivandrum Zoo, Sri chitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village and Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset.
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station
- Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges,
- Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not
- Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
SouthGuru - DMC for Kerala & Tamilnadu Established in the year 2008 as Voyager Travels, a b2b Travel & Tour Operator in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, now the company has transformed as a new brand "SouthGuru Holidays Private Limited" with new ideas, investments and technology in the year 2017 and has emerged as the “Best Upcoming Inbound Tour Operators in India”. The company with its professionally managed team, specializes mainly in organizing Adventure, Cultural, Religious, hill station & wildlife tours in India through a sprawling network for Corporate, Family & Individuals.
It offers 24 X 7 hours services that include travel planning, itinerary design, hotel bookings, ticket reservations, passport, visa and transport facilities. It also provides holiday packages, customized as per client’s need and budget serves agent network from all over the World.
and click "Book Now".
850 /per person
800 /per person
52,610 /per person
87,626 /per person
20,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.