5 nights 6 days Abad Resorts Kerala Holiday package with abad hotels covers destinations Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and Kumarakom.
Day 01: Arrive Cochin – Cochin Sightseeing
- You are greeted at Cochin airport / Railway Station. You will be transferred to Hotel. Cochin sightseeing – Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing nets, Marine drive.
- Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin-Munnar
- After Breakfast and proceed to Munnar. Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through tour Kerala.
- On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.Overnight Stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar Sightseeing. Sightseeing includes Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs, Mattupetty Dam where boating facility is available.
- Echo-point, Kundala Lake for boating in Shikara type of boats, Top Station – The border.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady
- After breakfast proceed to Thekkady. On arrival check in to the Hotel at Thekkady. Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life, Visit Spice Plantations, Elephant safari.
- Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady -Kumarakom
- After breakfast Proceed to Kumrakom, a small backwater village which lies along the backwaters of Kerala.
- Visit to Kumarakom bird sanctuary overlooking the Vembanad Lake. Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
Day 06: Kumrakom-Cochin
- Enjoy the hearty morning breakfast at Resort/Hotel. Later we transfer you to Cochin – airport/ Railway station to proceed for your onward journey or way back home.
- Here you’re memorable and Kerala tour ends.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Daily Breakfast
- Flower Bed Decoration in Munnar
- Honeymoon Cake in Munnar
- Candle Light Dinner in Munnar
- Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner & Evening Tea Snacks in House Boat
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Sedan includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a Private AC Car
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport
- All applicable Taxes
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other service/s not specified above.
- 10% for cancellations made more than 45 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 25% for cancellations made 45 days to 30 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 50% for cancellations made 30 days to 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- 100% for cancellations made less than 15 days preceding your Tour Start Date.
- Also be informed that Cancellation Requests have to be made to the corresponding Email ID’s that you receive the confirmation from.
- We do not accept cancellations over phone.
- In case of any increase in cost of Hotel, Airfare, Transport, Govt. Taxes, and Fuel Etc.., we are bound to augment the same.
- Any Hotel / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book on guaranteed basis.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Munnar holidays is accredited, certified and reviewed by the best in the industry. Still don't believe us? Then trust the experts and see what they have to say. Some prominent businesses has rated us the best, 5 years in a row from 2015 to 2019.Then don't go searching for a package in the wrong place.
You could get duped you know! Munnar Holidays is also a proud member of the Association of Tourism Trade Organizations of India (ATTOI), Kerala Travel Mart Society (KTM), and Travel Operators Association of Kerala (TOAK)
and click "Book Now".
1,500 /per person
600 /per person
2,200 /per person
1,700 /per person
46,200 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.