Lying Amidst The Slopes Of The Lesser Himalayas And Blanketed By Emerald Green Plantations Of Tea, Darjeeling Is A Picturesque Town In The Indian State Of West Bengal. The Majestic Kangchenjunga Towers Over This Beautiful Town, Which Is The Third Highest Mountain In The World. Popularly Known As The ' Queen Of The Hills' , Darjeeling Provided Stunning Locations For Many Bollywood Movies Including Barfi, Main Hoon Na And Aradhana.
Developed By The British, The Colonial Era Architecture Can Still Be Seen Everywhere In Darjeeling. Tiger Hill Offers A Spectacular View Of Both Mount Everest And Mount Kangchenjunga. Nestled Between The Mighty Peaks Of The Himalayas, The City Of Gangtok Rises As.
DAY - 1 : NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT – GANGTOK (120 KMS / 5 HRS)
- On Arrival At NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport And Then You Will Be Transferring Towards Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). On Reach Check Into The Hotel And The Rest Of The Day Will Be At Leisure.
- Return Back To Hotel, Overnight Stay At Gangtok Hotel.
DAY - 2 : EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR
- After taking breakfast transfer towards the Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), which is 55 km away from Gangtok city?
- In the evening return back to the Gangtok for an overnight stay, Overnight stay at Gangtok Hotel. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
DAY - 3 : GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING – DARJEELING (100 KMS / 4 HRS)
- After Taking Breakfast Transfer To Towards The Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry And Handicraft Centre, Institute Of Tibetology, Dro-DulChorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (Maximum 6 Hours).
- Overnight Stay At Darjeeling Hotel.
DAY - 4 : DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
- After taking breakfast visit magnificent views of the Mount Everest along the Kanchenjunga ranges. This is 11 km from the city of Darjeeling and can be conquered either by jeep or by foot through Chowrasta, Alubari (the oldest tea plantation) or Jorebangla and then you will be bouldering up incline to the peak, which will take about 2 hours at an effortless speed. Enroute you will be visiting the Ghoom Monastery, prevalently known as the Yiga Choeling Monastery situated at Ghum at an altitude of 8,000 feet.
- After having the crowcock meal, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday close), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free to explore the area your own or you can opt the shopping for your reminiscence.
- Return back to Hotel, overnight stay Darjeeling Hotel.
DAY - 5 : DARJEELING – NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT (75 KMS / 3 HRS)
- After Taking Breakfast Departing Towards The NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport For Your Onward Journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 04 Breakfasts.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
2,200 per person
800 per person
2,800 per person
by Abhishek GaurVerified Service Provider
1,550 per person
850 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.