Day 1: Gangtok - Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok
The representative of Manasarovar Tours & Travels will greet you at the landing destination - Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand, Bagdogra Airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) and will facilitate your further journey to Gangtok. The journey to Gangtok covers a distance of approximately 126 kilometers, a 4 - 5 hour drive. On arrival check-in to the hotel. In the evening you could cherish a leisurely walk around M. G. Road (Mall) or through the local shopping center. Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Changu Lake and Baba Mandir (Full Day)
After the morning breakfast at the hotel, the excursion to Changu Lake and Baba Mandir begins. It is approximately 40 kilometers, a 2-hour drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary. It is situated at an altitude of 12310 feet or 3753 meters. This Oval shaped Lake is almost 50 feet deep and is covered with snow for the most part of the year. It is home to the Brahmini ducks and several migratory birds. The next destination is the sacred Baba Mandir - a very holy site. Nathu La Pass to the Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is an optional tour. Later the guests are transported back to the hotel at Gangtok where they can enjoy their evening. Overnight in Gangtok.
Please note: If due to a landslide or any other reason the Changu Lake is closed, then an alternative sightseeing option will be offered.
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour (Full Day)
The day will begin with a sumptuous breakfast. The sightseeing tour will be in the form of an easy and relaxed drive. The tour will include a visit to the Directorate of Handicrafts and Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Banjhakri Falls, Rumtek Monastery, Botanical Garden and Shanti View Point. From here you will be transported back to the hotel. In the evening you have free time to indulge in shopping or enjoy your time at any of the numerous pubs/discotheques in town. Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 4: Transfer to Darjeeling
Transfer to Darjeeling (8000 Ft / 2440 Mts, 97 Km / 04 Hrs). Overnight in Darjeeling.
Day 5: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing (Full Day)
The tour begins early in the morning at around 3:45 AM with a drive to an altitude of 2440 meters or 8000 feet through the exquisite forests of oak and magnolia to Tiger Hill to view the dawn over the Kangchenjunga Peak. The return trip includes a visit to Ghoom Monastery, Peace Memorial and Batasia Loop. The guests will return to the hotel for breakfast after which the next round of sightseeing will begin, covering Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Closed on Sunday) and Peace Pagoda. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Darjeeling.
Day 6: Departure
Post breakfast check-out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand, Bagdogra Airport (IXB) or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) approximately 69 kilometers, a 3 – 3½ hour drive for your onward journey with memories of the exceptionally good vacation.
- Prices are based on a minimum of 4 adults traveling together
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan: MAP (Breakfast and either Lunch or Dinner)
- Parking Charges
- GST @5% on the total package price
TERMS & CONDTIONS:
- All reservations require a minimum deposit of 40% of your total tour price up to 30 days in advance.
- The balance is due 14 days before commencement of the tour.
- If any balance is not fully paid by the date specified, MTT may cancel the tour without any refund whatsoever.
- Prices shall be final and subject to no change once payment in full has been received.
- Refunds if any for amendments and/or cancellation will be paid directly to the client for booking made directly with MTT.
- Refund will be processed within 30 working days from the date of cancellation. No interest charges shall be payable on the amount.
- MTT shall not be liable where the delay in refund is due to reasons beyond MTT’s reasonable control.
- There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc).
With thsi amazing North East Standard tour package you will get to experience the nature’s splendor and serenity of the Himalayas.
and click "Book Now".
3,999 per person
70,000 per person
1,700 per person
2,850 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.