Nag tibba Trek is famous for the great panoramic view of the Himalayan snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers views of some of the famous peaks from here including the Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth, Nanda devi, Trishul and Black peak. Enjoy the magnificent views of Gujjar or shepherds dotting the envrons from the Nag Tibba Top
From Nag Tibba summit you can see the mountain ranges from Swaragrohini to Nandadevi.
- Nanda Devi :- Mt. Nanda devi (25,643 ft) is the most beautiful and eloquent peak in Indian Himalayas. it is the second highest peak in India.
- Trishul :- Trishul is a group of three Himalayan peaks in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. The massif is a north-south ridge, with Trisul I at the north end and Trisul III at the south.
- Gangtotri :- The Gangotri Group of mountains is a subdivision of the Garhwal Himalaya in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. Mt. Gangotri III occupies one of Uttarakhand’s most picturesque spots. One of the three peaks that make up the Gangotri group of peaks, they rise above the RuduGaira Glacier. Sandwiched in between Mt Rudugaira to its right and Auden’s Col pass to the left it is a magnificent sight to behold.
- Jaonli :- Another peak in Gangotri Group of Peaks. Joanali is indeed one of the best peaks to climb in Garhwal Himalayas. Standing tall at a height of 6632 m,
- Draupadi ka Danda:- Draupadi Ka Danda is a holy peak. There is a story behind it. It is said that Draupadi,wife of the Pandava’s left her soul on this peak while on the way to Swarga towards Swargarohini(22000 ft). To the east of this peak exist Gangotri-I, II, III & Kedarnath. On the north-west region Swargarohini can be seen from the top of Draupadi-ka-Danda.
- Bandarpunch :- Bandarpunch (6316 m) I & II are situated in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Bandarpunch massif has 3 peaks in total. To the west above Yamunotri is Bandarpunch II which is also popular by the name of white peak. The name of this peak literally means Tail of the Hindu Deity ‘Hanuman’ whose appearance was like that of a monkey. If seen from a distance, the Bandarpunch peak I along with the Bandarpunch II make a shape of a monkey’s tail.
- Chaukhamba:- It is a mountain massif that has got four summits, along a northeast-southwest trending ridge situated in the Gangotri group of the Garhwal Himalayas. Chaukhamba peak is a four-pillar shaped enormous peak. Chaukhamba peak I, II, III and IV, all of them has got different elevations that lie between 7,138 m to 6,854 m.
- Mt. Kalanag :- Black peak, also popular by the name ‘Kalanag’ which literally means Black Cobra, is one of the major peak in Bandarpunch mountain range of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Swaragrohini:- Swargarohini massif includes the group of four separate peaks namely Swargarohini I II III and IV, out of which Swargarohini I is considered to be the main peak. Swargarohini massif that is situated in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
Day 1: Dehradun – Pantwari – Nag Tibba Base camp ( ?85 Km Drive & 6 Km Trek)
- We will start between 7-8 am from Dehradun.
- We will drive to Pantwari village via Mussoorie, Kempty Falls.
- Reach Pantwari village and start first day trek to Nag Tibba Base camp.
- We arrive at Nag Tibba Base Camp. Enjoy the evening bonfire, share experiences and camp in the lovely ambience.
Day 2 : Nag Tibba Base Camp - Summit – Pantwari – Dehradun ( 3 Km to Summit, 9 Km Descent)
- We do an early morning breakfast and start trekking to Nag Tibba Top (3084 mtr)
- We will witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like swargarohini, bandarpoonchh, Trishul, Sumeru, Nanda devi from the top
- After having lunch we will descend to Pantwari village and then drive to Dehradun
Things to Carry for Nag Tibba Trek
- Shoes and Backpack :
- Trekking shoes: Trekking shoes with good and firm grip is required, Way from base camp towards summit is a bit rough and sleepery. during pre monssoon and summers.
- Backpack (20-30 litres): A backpack with sturdy straps and a supporting frame. Rain cover for backpack is essential.
Nag Tibba carry a fewer cloths, Its just a weekend trek.
- Two warm layers (Winter): The highest altitude you reach in this trek is 9,914 ft and the climate may require you to have more warm clothes. You will need at least three warm layers (two lights layers such as fleece and woolen and one padded jacket) for this trek. In non winter months, two warm layers should suffice.
- One trek pant: One pair of pants should suffice for this trek. Wear one pair and carry an extra pair just in case it rains.
- Collared T-shirts: Full sleeved t-shirts so that to prevent from sun burns. Prefer a dry-fit t-shirt, Body will sweat a lot even and one needs to change t-shirts frequently.
- Thermals (Optional): At least required for night and during sleep.
- Sunglasses: Though optional for Nag Tibba Trek, but is required during snow to prevent snow blingness
- Suncap: The sun is must and would take your head cool during summers.
- Synthetic hand gloves: Only required during witer trek. One pair of fleece or woolen hand gloves which is water resistant.
- Balaclave or a woolen cap:
- Socks: Excessive sweating may drench your socks out so do cayy at lease 2 pairs apart from your normal socks. Also carry full knew length socks which may be required at night.
- Headlamp/LED torch:
- Trekking pole: This is a must for any trek, this gives support to your back.
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser.
- Cutlery: Spoon and Coffee mug
Lunch box for packed lunch provided during. For hygiene reasons please carry your own cutlery.
- Water bottle: 1 liter
- Plastic covers: Some plastic bags for carrying wet cloths
Zip Lock:Please do carry Zip locks, do not dispose wet tissues and sanitary napkins in the campsite area, instead put the back in ziplock and burry or dispose them in city or in an area from where they can be disposed easily.
Mandatory Personal Medical Kit
- Band aid –5 strips
- Cotton – 1 small roll
- ORS or Glucon D – 5 packets
- Moov spray (aches, & sprains)
- Knee cap, if you are prone to knee injury
Please carry the below documents.
- The Disclaimer certificate needs to be downloaded (PDF), filled in, signed and handed over to the trek leader at the base camp.
- Photo Identity Proof: Example (driving license, voters Id, Aadhar card etc), Original of any one.
UTT reserves the right to cancel a departure and will advise you of such cancellation no later than 20 days before the tour departure date. If due to ‘Force Majeure’ or government travel advice, UTT reserves the right to cancel departure, including a guaranteed one, at any time. With any form of cancellation, UTT will offer you alternative arrangements, and if the price of your alternative booking is of lower value than the original booking UTT will refund the difference to you. If you do not accept alternative arrangements UTT will refund all payments you have made to UTT, (in case of ‘Force Majeure’ or government travel advice, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs). UTT will not be liable for any additional cost incurred by you for any damages or claims in connection with these cancellations.
Nag Tibba Trip Highlights
- Mussoorie, Kempty fall.
- The scenic View of Pantwari villages.
- Bone fire & Spending nights in tents
- Pretty meadows, stunning views, and lovely walk through deodar, oak, and pine forests.
- Jaw-dropping views of the peaks of Nanda Devi, Bunderpunch, Chaukhamba, etc.
6.30 am To 7.30 am at Dehradun Railway station
Departure on Last Day
6.30 pm To 7.30 pm at Dehradun Railway station. Bus/Train can be booked afterwards.
“For the entire time during my trip to Nagtibba, I could not believe that this is for real…It was like I’m walking on the clouds, beautiful place, and the people out there are so warm…Amazing!!!”
“The overall time based on the number of days available. The beautiful surroundings The amazing basecamp site The summit climb.”
“Trek… Food… camping everything was nice. The views were damn good. The trek grade was easy, people with less trekking or outdoor experience must go and experience this beautiful Nag Tibba place”
“As the Nag Tibba trek route starts, you will me mesmerised at every step of yours. Trust me, the views of the Garhwal Himalayas and other mountain ranges are the best part of this amazing trek. You will never regret a single moment of this trek”
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
Uttarakhand Trip Trek (UTT) is number 1 Travelling company in Uttarakhand ,We are operating since October 2014, Being a local company our focus is only on Uttarakhand. We have done more than 150+ treks, tour and Char dham yatra in this region, Uttarakhand trip trek (UTT) "Uttarakhand Trip Trek (UTT) is no 1 Travelling company in uttarakhand ,We are operating since October 2014, Being a local company our focus is only on Uttarakhand.
We have done more than 150+ treks, tour and Char dham yatra in this region
and click "Book Now".
7,400 /per person
2,900 /per person
2,500 /per person
1,500 /per person
12,999 /per person
62,120 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.