Surrounded By The Steep Forested Hills Of Kumaon On The Outer Himalayas, Nainital Is A City That Grew Up Around Its Namesake, Lake Naini. A Favourite Destination For Honeymooners, This Hill Station, With Its Mythological Past, Is A Part Of The Indian State Of Uttarakhand. With A Landscape Dotted With A Plethora Of Lakes Like Tallital, Mallital, Sattal And Bhimtal, It Is No Wonder That The Region Is Known As The Lake District Of India.
A Spider’s Web Of Scenic Trekking Trails Covers The Hillsides Surrounding Nainital. Nestled Among The Himalayas Is The Small Hill Station Called Ranikhet. ' Ranikhet' Literally Translates To ' Queen' S Meadow' In Hindi And Its Picturesque Setting Is Su.
DAY - 1 : DRIVE FROM DELHI TO NAINITAL (300 KM/APPROX. 8 HOURS)
- Arrive At The Delhi Railway Station/Airport And Drive To Nainital. On Arrival, Check In At The Hotel. Spend The Day At Your Leisure Or Enjoy A Boat Ride On Naini Lake (Cost To Be Borne By Traveller).
- Dinner And Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
DAY - 2 : SIGHTSEEING IN NAINITAL
- Visit Hanumangarh, A Famous Religious Centre And A Beautiful Picnic Spot. Later, Proceed For An Exciting Lake Tour Of Three Beautiful Lakes - Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal And Sattal - Situated At A Distance Of 5 To 8 Km From Each Other.
- These Lakes Are Known For Their Scenic Beauty And Lovely Surroundings. You Can Also Enjoy Boating Here.
- Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
DAY - 3 : DRIVE FROM NAINITAL TO RANIKHET (56 KM/APPROX. 2 HOURS)
- This Morning, Drive From Nainital To Ranikhet. On Arrival, Check In To Your Hotel. Spend The Day At Your Leisure.
- Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
DAY - 4 : DRIVE FROM RANIKHET TO DELHI (334 KM/APPROX. 9 HOURS)
- Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Delhi Airport Or Railway Station For Your Return Journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
2,200 /per person
1,000 /per person
800 /per person
22,500 /per person
500 /per person
5,000 /per person
59,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.