ManStays lie in between Rajaji National Park's Mainland (land cover of 820 Sq km fyi) and near holy Ganges. Therefore, we're naturally giving you a space rich in Lush greenery & serenity, measuredly away from city's hustle.
Furthermore, ManStays is a certified Home-Stay by Uttarakhand Tourism Department which makes it more authentic and safe to stay.
In conclusion, it is something what you're seeking for. Come stay at ManStays and get homesicked again.
- Building was constructed completely couple of year ago in 2020. So it is new!
you'll get "newly made" home feeling for sure.
- We are offering First floor space to you which is purposefully designed for Homestay and ground floor for the owner.
- There's farm house on backyard of ManStays, of Birla group. You can see it through terrace to soak greenery and breathe fresh O2.
- Famous Rasoi Dhaba is in a walking distance of approx. 2-3 mins. Although, Zomato & Swiggy home delivery services are available.
- Couple of grocery stores are around in 100 metre of radius.
We are close by to main tourist attractions like 31 mins drive to Rishikesh, 15 mins to Rajaji National Park's Chilla/Motichur ranges, 15 mins to Har ki Pauri and the connecting local markets, 5 mins to famous temples such as Bharat Mata Mandir & ShantiKunj, 27 mins to fun-valley water Park, 20 mins to Daksha Mahadev Temple, 20 mins to Chandi Devi's hiking route.
20 mins of drive to Haridwar Railway and Bus Station.
42 mins of drive to nearby Airport. (Dehradun-Jolly Grant Airport)
Other things to note :
ManStays collaboration with Rajaji National park gives you hassle free safari experience right from ManStays inclusive of everything i.e. taxes, misc. charges, gypsy, etc. It is 1-3 hours (depend on zone track) safari by Jeep, in morning time (Gate open: 07-09 am) and in evening time (Gate open 3-5pm) in which you can experience pure Jungle. At Rajaji you can get the chance of viewing Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Wild Boar, tiger, leopard, Barking deer, Goral, Two kinds of Bears Himalayan Black and Sloth, and over 400 bird species which makes Rajaji National Park a perfect wild life safari and bird watching destination.
- Chilla range
- Jhilmil Jheel range
- Ranipur range
- Motichur range (recommended for Tiger)
- You can book through us anytime before or after reaching ManStays. (one day beforehand from Nov-June)
- We have an Acoustic Guitar facility for you to practice but oneself through YouTube :)
- We lie very close to Shantikunj, Bhupatwala famous temples, Motichur railway station, Rajaji safari gates, Shantikunj & Raiwala.
- Hosts are fully vaccinated.
- ManStays is a certified Home-Stay by Uttarakhand Tourism Department which makes it more authentic and safe to stay.
and click "Book Now".
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.