Sparkling Lagoons That Imitate The Sapphire Sky And The Splendid Citadels Like A Mirror Is What A White Conurbation Brings For You. Warmly Called As The City Of Lakes, This Olden City Displays A Royal Allure And A Fairy Legend Like Loveliness. With This Short Three-Day Expedition, Discover The Marvelous Fortresses Of Udaipur And Relishan Unforgettable Boat Ride On Lake Pichola. Sight Its Wonderfulcommons And Museums Too. You Also Get A Chance To Go On A Full Day Trip To Kumbhalgarh, Nathdwara And Eklingji Temple, With This Tour. Udaipur Is A Gorgeous City Of Shimmering Lakes, Resting Beside The Ridges Of The Aravalli Hills Of Rajasthan. The Majestic Mountains, Picturesque Lakes, Incredible.
DAY - 1 : AHMEDABAD - UDAIPUR (260 KMS)
- On arrival at Ahmadabad Railway Station / Airport, you will be met, assisted and get driven to Udaipur, on arrival check-in at your hotel .Once the capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar, it is often referred to as the “City of Sunrise”; the legendary Sisodias of Mewar were believed to be direct offspring of the Sun – an insignia you’ll see everywhere.
- Maharana Udai Singh who ruled from 1537 to 1572 founded the city in 1559. The 1,500-year-old House of Mewar is one of the world’s oldest ruling dynasties and the present Maharana – the 76th in the line – still resides in the City Palace and is revered by his devoted and loyal subjects.
- Later visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Rest of the day will be at leisure. In the evening cruise through the calm waters of Lake Picholato sight the stunning views of sunset.
- Overnight Stay at hotel in Udaipur.
DAY - 2 : UDAIPUR - EKLINGJI AND NAGDA TEMPLES
- After breakfast, proceed to the Eklingji shrines and its neighboring conurbations to sight some very lovely shrines. Here the Eklingji and Nagda temples are one of the unique to be visited.
- The township has all about 70 temples including the famous Eklingji Shiva temple, erected in 734 A.D. The exterior surface of shrineis so beautiful that it is enclosed with heavy silver doors. On entering the main mansion, you will be greeted by hypnotic cologne and a silver image of ‘Nandi’. There are two more Nandi’s in the temple, one made of black stone and the other of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four-faced black marble image. Later on visit the City Palace and other local places / Souk.
- Overnight Stay at hotel in Udaipur.
DAY - 3 : UDAIPUR DEPARTURE
- After Breakfast, Check-Out Form The Hotel And Get Dropped At Udaipur Railway Station / Airport For Onward Journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 02 Breakfasts & 02 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 02 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
2,800 /per person
1,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.