With this 7-day tour, go on an enriching trip to Chandigarh and Himachal with your friends or family. Start your journey with a visit to the Rock Gardens and Leisure Valley of Chandigarh and head to Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the most spectacular Northern states of India that beckons tourists from every corner of the globe. Manali, with its quaint beauty and ensnaring charm, is one of the most visited hill stations here. Shimla is yet another tourist hotspot of Himachal that flaunts edifices from the past and lets you witness the peaceful co-existence of nature.
Day-01: Delhi- Chandigarh You will be picked up from Delhi hotel/airport/railway station and will be driven to Chandigarh. Once you reach Chandigarh, check in at the hotel and later go for sightseeing of Chandigarh. Start from Leisure Valley and proceed to Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake. Spend a comfortable night in Chandigarh.Overnight Stay in 3-Star Hotel.
Day-02: Chandigharh-Manli Today after a tasty breakfast, drive to Manali. Upon arrival, check in and later go for sightseeing. Start from the charming Old Manali area and pay a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Village, Manu Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Stay overnight in 3-Star Hotel.
Day-03: Manali Sightseeing Today after a refreshing breakfast, go for a sightseeing tour of Kullu. Start from the Vaishno Devi Temple and proceed to Kullu Shawl Industry, Kasol Valley, Manikaran Shiv Temple and Gurudwara. Overnight stay in 3-Star Hotel.
Day-04: Manali -Shimla Today after a delicious breakfast, drive to Shimla. Upon arrival, check in and stay the night in 3-Star Hotel.
Day-05: Shimla- Sightseeing Today after a revitalizing breakfast, go for a temple tour. Start from Jakhu Temple and head to Naldehra, Tattapani, Tara Devi, Sankat Mochan and Vaishno Devi Temple. Shop at the bustling market on The Mall Road, and later head to the 3-Star hotel for an overnight stay.
Day-06: Shimla-Delhi Today after a lip-smacking breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi .Overnight Stay in 3-Star Hotel.
Day-07: Delhi – Sightseeing – Airport Drop.After breakfast you will go for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Starts from Old Delhi, visiting the Raj Ghat – the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort. After lunch, you will go New Delhi sightseeing.Starts from Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Lotus temple, India Gate & birla temple. late you will be transferred to Delhi Airport for your onward journey.
- No cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 20 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 30% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 7 and 19 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 6 nights accommodation in 3-Star Hotels on Double/Twin Sharing Bed Room with Breakfast (Extra Person will be Provide Extra Bed on Same Room. Exp- 3 1 Triple Sharing room and 5 People 1 Double and 1 Triple Room)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 6 Continental breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer with English Speaking Driver.
- Transport by private Air Conditioned vehicle.
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova and 7 to 10 persons by Tempo Traveler.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Lunch & Dinner
- Rothang Pass trip
- Personal Expenses
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
Holiday Tours and Travels is leading Destination Tour operators Company and the most awarded tour operator company in India.Offers amazing tours along with exciting around India . From the impressive forts and monuments of Rajasthan to the stunning architecture of Taj Mahal and magnificent backwaters of Kerala to the Holy Ganges River, you will discover many more outstanding views and attractions with us. Our strong network and highly experienced professionals help you experience the diverse country and create lifetime memories on your mind.Our most important mission is to provide personalized service to our valuable guests while they are traveling with Us.
and click "Book Now".
5,200 per person
7,400 per person
1,700 per person
2,850 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.