This is a 14 days adventurours trek tour to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal. Crossover many high mountain passes and trek on the glaciers. Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture during the Everest base camp trek. Visit some scenic Monasteries. Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges. See many high peaks with a height of 8000 meters or more while you are trekking to Everest base camp. Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges at a reasonable Everest base camp trek cost.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1, 400 m / 4593 ft).
- Airport pickup and leisure day, so you can enjoy your time in Thamel street, it is an immensely popular place.
- It has lot of restaurants, casinos, and plenty of shops to buy trekking gears and accessories.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight (2, 800 m / 9, 186 ft), then walk to Phakding (2, 652 m / 8, 700 ft): 3 hours.
- After breakfast we will proceed to the Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu. We will take a flight to Lukla.
- The total flying time is of 35 minutes. The experience of flying in this route will be one of your best. The flight will be passing through valleys and presenting some breathtaking views of the mountain ranges and the Nepali villages atop.
- Once you arrive in Lukla, our representatives will receive you. Immediately we will start our trekking and trek to Phakding. It is at an altitude level of 2, 652m. It is a simple trek for 2.5 hours.
- The trail will pass via many small villages and green mountains. We will stay overnight at the Tea House.
Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3, 440 m / 11, 286 ft): 6 – 7 hours.
- Today we will trek for Namche Bazaar. Namche is situated at an altitude level of 3,440m. The route is surrounded by huge green mountain ranges.
- The Dudh Koshi river flows along the side till Namche. We will stop at Monjo for the lunch, as that is the last point to get food before Namche.
- The route between Monjo and Namche is a gradually inclining trail amidst thick green forest. You will be able to get a glimpse of Everest and
Lhotse just before Namche, though not noticeably clear.
- Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3, 790 m / 12, 434 ft): 1 - 2 hour.
- Today we will start a little late and visit the Namche Museum which is extremely popular for its newly built statue of Tenzing Norgay. After the museum we will do a short hike to Syangboche Airport which is just above Namche Bazaar, then follow a trail towards Khumjung Village. The view from Syangboche is very spectacular as you can see a magnificent view of Everest, Lhotse, and Amadablam.
- Khumjung is a big village situated at the foothill of sacred mountain Khumbila, in the 1970s mythical creature Yeti spotted in the same village.
- You can visit Khumjung Monastery to see a Yeti Scalp (local monks claims it as a Yeti Scalp).
Day 5: Khumjung to Tengboche / Debuche (3, 860 m / 12, 664 ft): 6 -7 hours.
- Tengboche is a small valley at an altitude level of 3860m. It is one of the most beautiful places of our entire trekking route.
- The Tengboche Monastery is a famous and beautiful place, worth visiting.
- The trek time will be about 6 hours with moderate difficulty level.
Day 6: Tengboche to Dingboche (4, 410 m / 14, 468 ft): 6 – 7 hours.
- Today we will start our trek and go towards the Pangboche village, we will get some nice views of Mount Ama Dablam. We are likely to have our lunch at Shomare Village which is the last village before Dingboche.
- We will then trek towards Pheriche and proceed to the Imja Valley. We will be able to see the Lobuche River and will pass through it and
take moderate hike to Dingboche.
- Overnight stay at a Tea House.
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Dingboche, Short Hiking.
- Today will be an acclimatization day. We can take a small hike to get a view of worlds two top mountain peaks, Mount Lhotse the 4th highest, Mount Makalu the 5th highest.
- Besides these, you will see plenty of peaks and mountain ranges. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche (4, 940 m / 16, 207 ft): 6 to 7 hours.
- Today we will start trekking towards Dughla (4, 600 m) and then to Lobuche (4, 940 m).
- On this route we will get to see a huge stream and many mountain peaks including Mount Pumori (7138m), Mount Nuptse, Mount Cholatse and Mount Thamserku.
- Once we pass the Khumbu Glacier, we will get to see the highest peaks such as Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori and Mahalangur. While all of these will look near it is not possible to get a glimpse of Everest from here.
- Total trekking time will be 6 to 7 hours and this will be a moderate trek. Overnight stay at Tea House.
Day 9: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5, 170 m / 16, 962 ft) to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m / 17, 598 ft) and come back to Gorakshep: 8 – 9 hours.
- This will be a completely moraine route as the trail goes alongside of Khumbu Glacier.
- The trek to Gorakshep (5, 170m) and Everest Base Camp (5364m) is likely to be a moderate to difficult trek. You can see Everest on the way, but you cannot get a full view from Base camp, the Khumbu icefall will be very clearly visible.
- This part of the trek will surely feel like you are in heaven amidst the glaciers and see the gigantic mountain up-close. We will get to see the peak of the Everest very clearly tomorrow from Kala Patthar.
- Overnight stay in Gorakshep in a Tea House.
Day 10: Hiking to Kala Patthar (5, 645 m / 18, 520 ft) and descend to Pheriche (4,371 m / 14, 341 ft): 7 – 8 hours.
- The hike to Kala Patthar will be the most difficult part of this trekking expedition of yours as well as the most rewarding one. You will be able to see the Peak of Everest. In fact, Kala Patthar is the only place which will give you views of almost the entire high peak mountains of the nearby Himalayan Ranges.
- It will take about 2.5 to 3 hours to reach Kala Patthar from Gorakshep. After Kala Patthar it will be all descending from now on and the trek becomes quite simple, though you must be careful about the decline.
- We will need another 3 to 4 hours to reach Pheriche (4, 371m).
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar: 6 – 7 hours.
- It will be another easy trek today. You will cross Tengboche on your way to Namche Bazaar.
- After Phungi Thanka it is a small uphill hike for a short distance then the trail become flat till Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6 – 7 hours.
- It will take about 6 – 7 hours to reach Lukla. This will remain a simple trek.
- We will get a small incline just before Lukla.
- Overnight stay at Lukla in a Tea House.
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu: 35 minutes flight.
- Today we will proceed to the Airport and catch our flight to Kathmandu and enjoy the valley views throughout the 35 minutes flying time.
- This is a complete leisure day and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 14: Departure.
- Please check out by 12 noon to catch your flight.
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Kathmandu domestic airport transfers for Lukla flights.
- Accommodation in a standard hotel at Kathmandu on twin share basis (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period, in local mountain lodges called Tea House on twin share basis (11 nights).
- Domestic return flight tickets (Kathmandu- Lukla - Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, Khumbu Permit).
- Certified guide.
- Assistance guide (for 5 or more people).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
- Trek Completion certificate from Sagarmatha National Park Authority (Nepal Govt).
- 5% GST
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions section.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health, or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury, or any health problem.
- Nepalese visa fee (if applicable).
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
- 25 or more days before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 18 – 24 days before the date of departure: 35% of total cost.
- 10 – 17 days before the date of departure: 45 % of total cost.
- Less than 10 days: 80% of total cost.
An adventure-filled fun time with moderate to difficult trekking on mountain terrain. A once in a lifetime adventure activity filled with fun. With a reasonable Everest base camp trek cost, it will be a moderate to difficult level trekking on high altitude mountain terrains with some splendid views of nature.
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
At We Ramblers, we provide professionally managed and serviced adventure tours in the region of Nepal, Bhutan and India. With many years of rich experience, we are pioneers in Everest high passes trek, Annapurna Base camp trek and Bicycle trek, lower Mustang and upper Mustang trek, bicycle/ motor bike and 4×4 rides.
Our premier adventure tours are just perfect for those active adventurers who are ready to explore some of the most exotic locations of the world without breaking a sweat. At We Ramblers, our highly experienced on-field ground staff will bring you close to the local cultures before opening the window to the heaven at the top of the world. All our support staff has been directly contracted or employed with us and we do not outsource any part of our adventure travel services to any agency.
and click "Book Now".
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.