Against The Backdrop Of The Mighty Himalayas Lies This Tranquil Valley Called Kathmandu: The Mystic Destination In Nepal Where Many Travelers Flock In Search Of The Ultimate Adventure. This City Is A Thriving Hub For All Kinds Of Tourists. From Adventure Tourism To Cultural Tourism, Kathmandu Has A Lot To Offer. Kathmandu Is Particularly Famous For Its Religious Monuments. Various Temples, Monasteries, And Stupas Adorn The City’s Landscape, Particularly The Pashupatinath Temple And The Changu Narayan Which Are Famous For Their Stunning, Intricate Religious Artworks. Cultural Tours Are Among The List Of Top Things To Do In The City. One Can Take Cultural Tours To The Various Heritage.
DAY - 1 : ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU
- Transfer To The Hotel After Your Arrival At The Airport In Kathmandu, The Capital City Of Nepal.
- Have A Comfortable Overnight Stay In Kathmandu.
DAY - 2 : SIGHTSEEING IN KATHMANDU
- You Will Visit The Famed Pashupatinath Temple In The Morning. This Temple Is Dedicated To Lord Shiva.
- Laetr Continue To Boudhanath, Home To One Of The Largest Buddhist Stupas In The World. Then You Will Proceed For A Visit To Patan, Also Known As Lalitpur. You Can Shop For Tibetan Carpets Here. Then To Swayambhunath, An Ancient Buddhist Pilgrim Site Atop A Hill.
- Overnight Stay In Kathmandu.
DAY - 3 : DRIVE TO NAGARKOT (26 KM/ 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES)
- Drive To Nagarkot, A Scenic Village From Where You Can Get Stunning Views Of The Himalayas.
- On The Way To Nagarkot, Stop At Bhaktapur, This Is Famous For Architectural Wonders Like The Palace Of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate And The Magnificent Nyatapola Temple.
- Overnight Stay At The Hotel In Nagarkot.
DAY - 4 : BYE BYE NEPAL
- After Checking Out From The Hotel, Transfer To The Airport In Kathmandu To Catch Your Flight Back To India.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- 03 Breakfasts
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 night’s accommodation on double sharing.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
450 /per person
3,200 /per person
3,200 /per person
10,500 /per person
1,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.