This Chardham Yatra from Delhi 13 days package includes a bewitching tour to the scared places in Uttarakhand – from Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath. Quite famous for Lord Shiva, the Char Dham in the state is all about giving you peace of mind and serenity back.
- Return Air Tickets
- 12 Night Accommodation in Double & Triple Sharing
- Barkote 2N, Uttarkashi 2N, Guptkashi 2N, Piplekote 2N, Haridwar 2N, Delhi 2N
- Yamunotri, Gangothri, Kedarnath, Badarinath
- Helicopter service to Kedharnath
- Maana India-China Border City
- Haridwar & Rushikesh
- Manasadevi Temple in Ropeway
- Delhi City Tour
- All Meals (South Indian Food)
- All Transfers 2+2 AC Bus
- All Entry Tickets (Except Horse, Doli Charges)
A trip to Char Dham is absolutely an adventure in itself as it means touching all the four corners of the country. Char Dham Yatra covers Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath which are the holiest places for pilgrimages in the Hindu religion. These divine havens are positioned within the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state in North India.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
and click "Book Now".
3,100 per person
by Raghu RoaVerified Service Provider
1,400 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.