Discover Jammu and Kashmir’s natural splendour that lies in shimmering lakes, snow-clad mountains, and open meadows. With several places to choose from, there is more to the Valley than meets the eye. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes.
Dachigam National Park is situated around 22kms North-East of Srinagar. It is a very beautiful and surprising gateway for the nature and wildlife enthusiast also rich in Flora and Fauna.
Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
- Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to check-in at houseboat. Rest day free for your own activity. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar
- After morning breakfast take a ride to Shikara (Optional) on the lake Its one of the most peaceful & relaxing aspects in Kashmir.
- Later visit Nishat Bagh or the Abode of pleasure, which was built by Asif Khan in 1632 AD. Asif Khan is the brother in law of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir.
- Also visit the delightful Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of love. Shalimar Bagh was built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. This gardens situated on the bank of Dal Lake, have the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is near about 12 and 15 kms respectively.
- Later you can also visit the carpet-weaving factory on the way. Enjoy the dinner and spend the night in the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- After breakfast proceed for a scenic drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg (Meadow of Gold). Gulmarg was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century.
- Prior to that, Mughal emperors vacationed in the Gulmarg valley which is about 03 kms long and up-to 01 km wide. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola).
- Later drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check-in at houseboat. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar - Dachigam - Srinagar
- After breakfast go for excursion to Dachigam National Park. Dachigam National Park is situated around 22kms North-East of Srinagar. It was the private hunting grounds of Maharaja Gulab Singh. Dachigam National Park is divided into two areas the lower and upper Dachigam.
- The best time to be in Dachigam National Park is when spring has just arrived with its pastel colors and blossoms of apricots, peaches and plums. Enjoy the safari at Dachigam National Park. Later drive back to Srinagar.
- On arrival check-in at houseboat. Overnight stay at houseboat.
Day 5: Srinagar Departure
- After breakfast transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
1,000 per person
4,400 per person
1,100 per person
1,200 per person
1,800 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.