Book this 9 Day Kashmir Ladakh Tour Package to make sure your trip to this beautiful part of India is memorable. The ethereal charm of Kashmir Valley and endless adventures in Ladakh beckon nature lovers and occasional travelers. Within the 9 days of this Magical Tour from Kashmir, you will get introduced with the colourful cultures and traditions that makes Ladakh a must visit place in Jammu and Kashmir tourism map.
Day 1: Arrival Leh
- In the morning and transfer to the hotel. Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs).
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Leh local sightseeing
- After breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thicksey Monastery & Stok Palace Museum.
- Post lunch at the hotel, visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar Gompa & Leh Palace and then explore the local markets.
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Leh - Pangong - Leh
- Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.).
- After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon / evening.
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Leh - Nubra Valley
- After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardung-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstaling Gompa.
- Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Deskit / Hundar for overnight in a fixed camp or hotel.
Day 5: Nubra Valley - Leh
- In the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment).
- Later drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Leh - Alchi / Uleytokpo: (70 kms)
- After leisurely breakfast, leave for Alchi / Uleytokpo on the first leg of the journey to Kargil and Srinagar.
- On the way visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point, Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers) and then the 11th century Alchi Choskor, oldest surviving monastic complex famous for its wall frescoes and architecture - a UNESCO listed heritage site.
- Overnight in fixed camp / resort at Uleytokpo.
Day 7: Uleytokpo - Lamayuru - Kargil (135 kms)
- After breakfast leave for Kargil. On the way you can visit the dramatically located Lamayuru monastery and the adjoining "Moonland" hills.
- Later drive towards Kargil enroute viewing the 9-Mtrs. tall rock sculpture of the Maitreya Buddha at Mulbek (7th –8th century AD).
- Overnight in hotel at Kargil.
Day 8: Kargil - Sonamarg - Srinagar (205kms)
- Early departure for Srinagar driving through Drass (famous as the second coldest inhabited place in the world) and crossing the Zoji-la Pass (11,500-ft. / 3,505 m) to reach Sonamarg from where it’s a smooth 2-hour drive to Srinagar through the beautiful Kashmir countryside.
- Overnight at Srinagar.
Day 9: Departure Srinagar
- Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car / Monastry Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.\
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions".
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package:
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
1,000 per person
2,800 per person
2,200 per person
1,200 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.