Leh-Ladakh is a destination with ultra wide landscapes, gigantic mountains, and captivating trails along with rich cultural heritage, beautiful Monasteries, mouth watering relishments, tranquil ambience, and fabulous local hospitality. This Leh Ladakh Tour Package covers Leh, Pangong and Nubra Valley. It is tastefully crafted so that traveler must get the chance to explore the real essence of the destination.
Arrival at Delhi transfer to hotel o/n Hotel
Day 02: Leh
Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel, booked for you. You are advised to take complete rest for the
day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch will be provided by the hotel. Later, in the
evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa.
Day 03: Leh – Sham region – Leh 124 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Likir and Alchi Monasteries, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Hall of Fame museum (it was established as
homage for the martyrs of Kargil war) and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers). O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh - Nubra Valley 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the
World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel/camp. Lunch will be provided by hotel/camp at Nubra.
After enjoying lunch proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped
camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 05: Nubra Valley – Leh 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming
view of Nubra Valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 06: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh 280 Kms/ 10-11 Hrs
After early Breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla Pass 17,350 ft, this is the third highest motorable road
in the world. Pangong is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by India and China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake.
The different hues of blue and green contrast beautifully with the monotonous back drop of barren brown and grey mountains.
In the afternoon drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 07: Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to
be related once back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis .
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & Fro Airport Transfers .
- Transport by Non A/C Innova, Xylo, Mahindra XUV . (Point to Point)
- With Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 person complete journey (Point to Point).
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Tour Escort, Mineral water 2 bottle per day.
- Any airfare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic)
- Any change in the itinerary because of weather/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill-health, roadblocks or any other factor beyond control. No refund.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- A minimum of 2 person is required.
- Children above the age of 12 years will be charged the applicable adult rates.
- All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
- Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- USD Rates are subject to change.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
- Once In a Lifetime
I am a managing director of a travel company. We are a 21 year old inbound tour operator based out in Varanasi. Out main focus destination are Budhist tour in india and Nepal , Leh , Kashmire, Rajsthan, Golden triangle , Ajanta Ellora , Sikkim Darjeeling and Gujarat tour with south India trips. My company well equipped with experience staff highly skilled in handling incoming tourist to India and Nepal. We handle 4000+ tourist per year.
and click "Book Now".
1,400 /per person
27,000 /per person
9,950 /per person
4,000 /per person
34,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.