This Golden Triangle Package tour will give you a chance to witness the true captivating art, culture and heritage of India. The magic of famous monumental legacy of India Gate, Red fort at the capital city of Delhi tour, then the sighting of the famous 7th wonder of the world "The Taj Mahal" at Agra and the royal forts and heritag luxury palaces included in Jaipur sightseeing Tours will leave you spellbind.
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
- On arrival at Delhi Airport or Railway Station for your Golden Triangle Tour, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel.
- Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi City Tour
- This morning after breakfast, first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red Fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, Spice Market etc.
- Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar (tallest stone tower in India), India Gate, The Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple are of much significance.
- By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 3 : Delhi to Agra Transfer
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive straight to Agra (approx 210 kms). Enroute visit Sikandara - The Tomb of Akbar. Come to Agra and check in your pre booked Hotel.
- Later proceed for Taj Mahal Tour, one of the 7 wonders of the world built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 AD for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
- Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and Itmad-ud-daulah. Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra.
Day 4 : Agra to Jaipur Transfer
- This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroot you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Arrive Jaipur and check into the hotel, depart for half day local sight seeing tour of Pink City visiting Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, depart for half day excursion to Amber Fort, The Ancient Capital of the state until 1728. Visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors, Jai Mahal and Temple of Kali. Ascend on elephant back, the hill, on which the fort is situated.
- Enjoy the light & sound show at Amber in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6 : Jaipur Airport / Station Drop
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drop you at Airport/Station for your departure.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24- hour helpline
- Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Morning Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- Travel through the entire journey by A/c Vehicle (As Per Chosen)
- For 02 Pax A/C Indigo & for 04 Pax, 06 Pax A/C Innova
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any charges for Cameras or Video Cameras at the monuments
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc
- Any other item not specified in the 'Package Inclusions'
- Any increase in Government Taxes
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy
- Government Service Tax
- Less than 7 Days Prior to DOT: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost (Excluding Processing Fees and it depends on other facotrs like refund from hotel etc)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Denzong Leisure Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Ministry of Tourism - Govt of India & Directorate of Tourism – West Bengal Govt approved Travel House. Company is a member of PATA – India Chapter, IATO-Indian Association of Tour Operators, ATOAI-Adventure Tour Operators Association of India, TAAB-Travel Agent Association of Bengal & EHTTOA-Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators Association. Incredible India and Beautiful Bengal is a rare combination of nature, culture and architectural wonders.
Denzong Leisure aims to introduce you to these wonderful, hidden, natural treasures with a touch of ever desired premium support and services. The company has been awarded “The Best Leisure Product” in TTF, New Delhi - 2016 The company has been awarded “Most Promising New Destination” in TTF, Kolkata - 2018.
and click "Book Now".
1,000 per person
4,400 per person
1,100 per person
1,200 per person
1,800 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.