Explore Mumbai's Old Town on this guided walking tour. It is an excellent introduction to the city. Travel on foot, learning about the history and people of India as you pass by famous monuments and places including the Gateway of India.
On this private guided hop-on hop-off trip with a professional tour guide, you'll see 25 of Mumbai's greatest sights. See key sights of Colonial Mumbai, such as the Gateway of India, Victoria Terminus Station, Kalghoda Art District, Marine Drive, Hanging Gardens, and more, ideal for first-time tourists or those with limited time. The Dhobis laundrymen are hard at work.
1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
4. Great conversations and interesting stories
1. Hotel pickup and drop-off
3. Food and drinks, unless specified
4.Entrances to Monuments
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ