Explore Mumbai's Old Town on this guided walking tour. It is an excellent introduction to the city. Travel on foot, learning about the history and people of India as you pass by famous monuments and places including the Gateway of India.
On this private guided hop-on hop-off trip with a professional tour guide, you'll see 25 of Mumbai's greatest sights. See key sights of Colonial Mumbai, such as the Gateway of India, Victoria Terminus Station, Kalghoda Art District, Marine Drive, Hanging Gardens, and more, ideal for first-time tourists or those with limited time. The Dhobis laundrymen are hard at work.
1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
4. Great conversations and interesting stories
1. Hotel pickup and drop-off
3. Food and drinks, unless specified
4.Entrances to Monuments
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Rare Activities
and click "Book Now".
3,400 /per person
1,200 /per person
21,500 /per person
25,999 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.