Mount Abu Holiday Package provide opportunities to travelers to witness the city’s architectural masterpieces, vibrant culture, lifestyle, mystical temples, shimmering lakes, and authentic cuisine. Being the only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu has become a popular retreat destination from the blistering heat during summers. It is very different than any other place in Rajasthan state and offers a cool climate with some very interesting places to visit and explore.
Day 1 : Arrival Jaipur - The Pink City of Rajasthan
- On arrival at Jaipur for your Rajasthan Tour with Mount Abu, will be received by our representative at the Airport / Station and transfer to Hotel.
- Afternoon half day city sightseeing visiting Maharaja's City Palace and the observatory-drive past Hawa Mahal or the palace of winds and through the rose-pink residential, Albert Museum Hall & Birla Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, depart for half day excursion to Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the state until 1728. Visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors, Jai Mahal and Temple of Kali.
- Ascend on elephant back, the hill, on which the fort is situated. Enjoy the light & sound show at Amber in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur - Bikaner (320 kms/ 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, you will drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner. Later today you will visit the unusual Junagarh Fort unlike all the major forts in Rajasthan, which are on hilltops, this one was built on the desert plains itself.
- Visit the National Camel Breeding Farm and see the spectacular desert sunset in the background. Stay overnight.
Day 4 : Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms/ 7 hrs)
- This morning you will drive to Deshnok to visit the Karni Mata Mandir better known as the temple of rats.
- Later you will drive to the desert town of Jaisalmer. You Will Visit the man made Gadsisar lake and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Stay overnight.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- After breakfast full day sight seeing tour of city, Jain Temples, Palace and Museum, Sonar Fort, Patwon ki Haveli.
- Afternoon drive to Sam/Khuri, Camel ride, Sunset from Dunes (Very popular tourist point). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms / 6 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Jodhpur. In the afternoon visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan - The Mehrangarh fort.
- Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Jodhpur to Mount Abu - the Hill Station of Rajasthan (270 kms / 5 hrs)
- After breakfast proceed by surface to Mount-Abu, upon arrival check-in to the Hotel. You will visit Guru Shikhar, the highest mountain peak in the region.
- Rest of the day at complete leisure for you to soak in the cool climes of this only hill station of Rajasthan. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8 : Mount-Abu
- After breakfast Sightseeing of Mount-Abu visit to Dilwara Temples consisting of five Jain Temples. These were built in the beginning of 11th century with intricate onrnamental carvings representing the climaz in the art of decoration in stone.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Nakki lake and go to have some beautiful view from some serene view point. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur - the City Of lakes (160 kms/ 3 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Udaipur. Afternoon visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan.
- Evening Free at Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Udaipur City Tour
- After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-Ki-Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 11 : Udaipur to Ranthambore - the Wildlife Sanctuary (400 kms/ 6.30 hrs)
- After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambhore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level.
- Enjoy Evening Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 12 : Ranthambore to Pushkar - Welcome to the Tirth Raj (280 kms/ 4.30 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake.
- There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 13 : Pushkar to Jaipur (150 kms/ 2.30 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Jaipur which is 130 kms or 03 hrs drive from Pushkar.
- Drop you at Airport/Station for your departure. Then you will move for your onward destination.
- Accommodation for 9 Nights in AC Deluxe Room on twin/ triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in all hotels
- Dinner in Tent accommodation in Jaisalmer
- Transfer and sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Qualis/ Innova (7 seater) as per the itinerary
- Camel safari in Sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Major meals
- Entry fees to the monuments
- Expenses of personal nature etc
- Less than 7 Days Prior to DOT: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost (Excluding Processing Fees and it depends on other facotrs like refund from hotel etc)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Denzong Leisure Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, Ministry of Tourism - Govt of India & Directorate of Tourism – West Bengal Govt approved Travel House. Company is a member of PATA – India Chapter, IATO-Indian Association of Tour Operators, ATOAI-Adventure Tour Operators Association of India, TAAB-Travel Agent Association of Bengal & EHTTOA-Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators Association. Incredible India and Beautiful Bengal is a rare combination of nature, culture and architectural wonders.
Denzong Leisure aims to introduce you to these wonderful, hidden, natural treasures with a touch of ever desired premium support and services. The company has been awarded “The Best Leisure Product” in TTF, New Delhi - 2016 The company has been awarded “Most Promising New Destination” in TTF, Kolkata - 2018.
and click "Book Now".
1,563 /per person
2,100 /per person
40,500 /per person
8,550 /per person
1,25,000 /per person
57,500 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.