Day 01 : Arrive Delhi :
On your arrival at Delhi, you will be met by our representatives and transferred to a hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be in the hotel at Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi :
Full Day sightseeing tour of Delhi, Incluing the Old Delhi. Visit the world-famous Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and enjoy an exciting Cycle Rickshaw ride in the busy lanes of the Chandni Chowk, the main street of Old Delhi and a lively shopping bazaar.
Afternoon visit New Delhi (Designed and developed by the famous English architect Sir Edwin Lutyens (1869- 1944), New Delhi is famous for its wide, tree-lined avenues, parks, skylines and historical monuments) including Rashtrapati Bhawan (the official residence of the president of India), India Gate - a 42 m high stone memorial arch, the 12th century Qutub Minar, the mid-16th century Humayun's Tomb and the famous Lotus Temple in New Delhi. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 3. Delhi - Ranthambore Tiger Tours
After breakfast drive to Ranthambore wildlife reserve. On arrival check in at the jungle resort. Day is free. Overnight at the Resort.
Day 4 Ranthambore
Morning and afternoon visits to the park for nature watch and tiger tracking in open-top trucks and jeeps. Overnight in a wildlife resort.
Day 5 Ranthambore - Delhi
After Breakfast, Nature Walk to the Jungle for wildlife viewing. Overnight Train to Delhi.
Day 6 Delhi - Scheduled Destinations
Arrive Delhi & directly transfer to International Airport to catch flight for Onward Journey / Home.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two night accommodation in the Hotel on twin-sharing basis
- Buffet meals during the stay: Breakfast (2), Lunch (2), Dinner (2)
- Morning and Evening Tea / Coffee with Snacks
- Fort Trip.
- 2 Jungle safari in Jeep
- Airfare and airport transfers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, video camera fee, telephone calls, any beverages not included in the menu, tipping and insurance, etc.
- Video Camera fees if any (participants will be informed about the estimated fees in advance)
- Any optional or extra accommodation
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We require copies of passport or other identification documents at the time of booking.
- All bookings will be confirmed on advance payment basis.
- Any change in entrance fees or taxes will be borne by the guest.
- Changes in policies by Ranthambore national Park authorities will be intimated and binding on guests.
- Changes on status of bookings should be intimated 7 days before the date of departure.
- No refund will be admissible to guests who shorten the duration of proposed package.
Visit Ranthambore Tiger Park to the park for nature watch and tiger tracking in open-top trucks and jeeps.
Activities I Offer
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Corporates
- Rare Activities
We (Ranthambore Jeep safari) is a travel and destination management company Division of Limra Hospitality Private Limited (Approved by Ministry of Tourism) that specialises in packaged and customised wildlife holidays across India with a focus on wildlife and photography tours. Run by environmentally conscious entrepreneurs and backed by a highly motivated team of travel and hospitality professionals and experts. We specialise in tours designed around birdwatching, wildlife and photographic travel throughout India. We provide quality travel services including accommodation, transport, jeep safari and guiding services, while maintaining highest standards in safety and luxury with thrust on the minutest requirements of travelers.
The organization was founded by Abbas A Zaidi in 2002 as a small inbound tourism operation based in New Delhi, with a prestigious list of global clients including Coca Cola (UK), Pure Yoga (USA), California WoW (USA), Swanson Wines (USA), Sanrio Smiles(Japan), Oracle (USA). He got involved in wildlife tourism in 2005 and ran a property called Jungle Niwas in Ranthambore National Park, which received excellent reviews from clients. With excellent networking in both the domains of wildlife and hospitality, he is always ready to respond to the call of the wild, with cameras and survival kits ready for another sojourn into the wilderness.
and click "Book Now".
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.