DAY-01(Sunday) : Arrival at Bhubaneswar, the city of temples. Sightseeing of Temples Parasurameswar, Mukteswar & Lingaraj, Khandagiri & Udaygiri Caves Overnight at Bhubaneswar.Overnight at Bhubaneswar
DAY 02 (Monday) : After breakfast drive to BALIGUDA en-route visiting Kondh tribal villages.Overnight at Baliguda.
DAY 03 (TUESDAY) : After breakfast visit a Kui or Kutia kondh tribal villages. The Kui people are a self-sufficient tribe residing mostly in the hills of central Odisha, India. They have a history of human sacrifice and facial tattooing, yet are scarcely documented no matter where one looks. Although their practice of human sacrifice has ceased, animal sacrifice is still common among the villagers.Visit Weekly Tribal Market at Kottgarh. Latter you can see the ‘DOKRA’, Metal statue & Ornament making in a Kondh Tribe Village. Overnight at Rayagada.
DAY 04 ( WEDNESDAY) : After early breakfast drive to Chatikona on foot of the Niyamgiri Hills to visit the Wednesday Weekly Tribal market. The market is visited by many tribal people but theDONGARIA KONDH’swalkdown the Hills of Niyamgiri to the weekly Market once a week for all their provisions. Dongaria Kondh is the Only Tribe in Odisha in which Young Men & Women decorate themselves with lots of Ornaments.
After lunch at Rayagada drive to Jeypore for overnight.
DAY 05 (THURSDAY) : After early breakfast drive to Onukadeli, to visit the famous Thursday Weekly Tribal Market which is visited by the most Primitive tribe of India the BONDAS. They are also called as Naked People because of their attire. The market is also visited by many tribal people namely GADABA & DIDAYEE, etc. Overnight at Chandoori Sai.
DAY 06 (FRIDAY) : After breakfast drive to Kundulithe largest Tribal Friday weekly Market of Odisha. It is visited by many tribes like the Gadaba, Paroja, Mali etc. After the Marketdrive to Rayagada visiting Tribal villages& Pottery makers village. Overnight at Rayagada.
DAY 07 (SATURDAY) : After breakfast drive to Puttasingh. Visit Lanjia Saora villages. Then drive to Gopalpur. On the way visit Hot Sulphur springTaptapani. Later visit aweaver’s village. Overnight at Gopalpur on Sea.
DAY 08 (SUNDAY) : After breakfast drive to Mangalajodi on Chilka Lake a wetland of international significance and is a Ramsar site to see Migratory Birds. This place is the Paradise for Birds. Birds come from the Caspian Sea, Lake Baikal, Aral Sea, some remote parts of Russia, Mongolia, Central and Southeast Asia, Ladakh and the Himalayas. Thelake is the largest watering ground for migratory birds. You can take a private small boat to go deep into the lake to watch the birds. Continue drive to village ‘Olasingh’ to see the Odishan ‘Ikat’ Saree weaving. This drive is through one of the best country side of Odisha. Then continue drive to Puri. Upon arrival at Puri you can also see the famous & interesting Sand Art originated in late 15th Century then visit Golden Beach which has been Certified as One of the Eight Blue Flag Beach’s in India.Overnight at Puri.
DAY 09 (MONDAY) : After breakfast drive to Konark to see the famous 13th Century ‘Sun Temple’. The Sun Temple is one of the ‘World Heritage’ Monuments of India. The statues present on the walls so beautifully carved, it expresses its story for which it is told that ‘the Language of Man is beaten by the Language of Stone’. Latter drive back to Puri & visit the JAGANNATH Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed inside). Overnight at Puri.
DAY 10 (TUESDAY) : After breakfast transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport for Onward Journey.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Puri at Hotel Sonar Bangla or similar with breakfast.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Bhubaneshwar at Hotel Mango/La Franklin or similar with breakfast.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Gopalpur at the Mermaid/Song of the Sea or similar with breakfast
- 1 Night Accommodation in Baliguda at Hotel Bivab or similar with breakfast.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Rayagada at Hotel Sai International or similar with breakfast.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Jeypore at Hotel Hello Jeypore or similar with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation at Chanduri Sai with all meals
- Meal As per Itinerary
- Airport transfers by AC dedicated vehicle
- All sightseeing by AC dedicated vehicle as per Itinerary not at disposal
- Assistance for visiting Jagannath temple
- Travel Insurance
- Government GST of 5 %
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees
- Video and Camera permits
- Any optional tours & Additional usage of vehicle
- Room Services, Laundry & Telephone charges
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Tour Price Inclusion
- Early check in & late check out at the hotels
- Any compulsory supplement during the stay
- Any other services not specified above
- Guide Charges
- OPTIONAL TOUR - ONE CAN STAY ONE NIGHT AT BHUBANESWAR TO VISIT RAGHURAJPUR, PIPLI, DHAULI, HIRAPUR 64 YOGINI TEMPLE & KALABHOOMI MUESUM.
- For extra person, mattress will be provided not bed at all places
- Confirmation of Hotels, car hire and services are subject to availability
- Room category in all packages is the Base Category
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis
- Package rates may change during high season, festive period / peak period
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card/ADHAR card) for security purpose & hotel policy
- Must carry COVID final vaccination certificate
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 hrs - 14:00 hrs and Check-out time 10:00 hrs - 12:00 hrs (Noon) as per the hotel policy. All hotels in Puri have Check-in time 08:00 hrs - Check-out time 08:30 hrs as per the hotel policy
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue we will not be responsible.
and click "Book Now".
3,400 /per person
5,900 /per person
1,250 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.