Celebrate The Beginning Of Marital Bliss With A Trip To The Fascinating Destinations Of Ooty And Mysore. This Six-Day Trip Takes You To The Must-Visit Places In Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty And Coonoor. For The Ones Who Love To Shop, All These Places Have Local Shops Selling Interesting Stuff Like Ethnic Clothing And Handicrafts. Tour Around Doddabetta Peak, Ooty Lake, Rose Garden, And Wax Museum, In Ooty And Mysore Palace, Sri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, Bull Temple, Brindavan Gardens And Chamundeshwari Temple, In Mysore. The Birthplace Of Proud Kings, The City Of Mysore In The State Of Karnataka Has A Unique Allure.
DAY - 1 : ARRIVE IN BANGALORE AND SIGHTSEEING
- As Soon As You Arrive At Bangalore Airport Or Railway Station, Transfer To The Hotel (Room Will Be Available As Per Standard Check-In Time Of Hotel). Proceed For Sightseeing Tour Of Bangalore Visiting Vidhana Soudha, Lal Bagh Garden, Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace And Bull Temple.
- Post Visit, Return To The Hotel For Overnight Stay. (Overnight Stay Will Be At A Hotel In Bangalore).
DAY - 2 : BANGALORE TO MYSORE (140 KM / 3.5 HOURS)
- After Breakfast, Check Out From The Hotel And Drive To Mysore. En Route, Visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace At Srirangapatna.
- Proceed To Mysore And Visit Mysore Palace, Sri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, Bull Temple, Brindavan Gardens And Chamundeshwari Temple.
- Enjoy Your Overnight Stay At The Hotel, In Mysore.
DAY - 3 : MYSORE TO OOTY
- On Arrival Check In To Hotel And Proceed For Sightseeing Of Ooty Visiting Botanical Garden, Doddabeta Peak, Rose Garden, Wax Museum.
- Return To The Hotel For Overnight Stay.
DAY - 4 : IN OOTY - SIGHTSEEING TO COONOOR
- After Breakfast Proceed For Sightseeing Of Coonoor Visiting Sims Park, Lambs Rock.
- Return In The Afternoon To Ooty & Spend Your Time With Various Activities Around Ooty Lake.
DAY - 5 : DEPARTURE TO BANGALORE
- Check Out And Tour Ends Today With A Departure Transfer To Bangalore (Or) Coimbatore In Time For Onward Flight/Train.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 04 Breakfasts.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 04 night’s accommodation on double sharing.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
Himalayan Travel Corporation is a professional, quality service provider in the field of Tour, Travel & Hospitality Management and is one of the upcoming Tour Operators of India with its head office at Leh, Ladakh. Our wide range of services includes Inbound tours, Hotel and Car bookings, River rafting reservations, Expeditions and Trekking tours, Bike and Bicycle tours, Bird watching, Leisure vacation packages and much more.
We also propose Honeymoon Packages, Tribal tours, Himalayan home stays and we are specialized for “Snow Leopard” tours.??We would like to invite you to explore the beauty of the stunning paradise Ladakh and Kashmir of North India. We also promote destinations like Bhutan & Nepal.
As Tour Operator our priority is to offer the perfect travel related services for our guests as we believe in our customer's satisfaction. Himalayan Travel Corporation includes: • Complete Customer Satisfaction • Excellence in Service • Commitment for the better of environment As a young and dynamic tour operator we are promoting some untouched tourist destinations of North India. Your support can help us grow. We are also an active member of ATOAI (Adventure tour operator association of India), wherein we learnt how to conduct successful expeditions and treks.
and click "Book Now".
3,200 /per person
1,200 /per person
5,900 /per person
21,598 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.