Shali hill is located near Khatnol village in Himachal at a height of 2873 metres above sea level. It is the highest point in the Shimla District. Shali is a 12 kilometre hike in Himachal that is mild to moderate in difficulty. Shali Peak provides a panoramic view of Kufri, Shimla, Fagu, and Narkanda Hills. Trekking to Shali is a great way for adventurers and photographers to get some great photos. Shali Tibba summit has a shrine dedicated to Goddess Bhimakalian, which is venerated by the people.
Things to Bring
- A Valid ID Card
- Waterproof and durable backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Bottles of water (at least 2 litres of water)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Juice packets, Glucon-D, and other supplements
- Poncho or raincoat
- Medication for personal use (if any)
- Camera (Optional)
- It is recommended that you bring a packed lunch with you because the hike is distant from town and has limited access to food and other amenities.
- Wear comfortable clothes during the hike (like sarees, etc.)
- No smoking or drinking of alcohol before or during the trip.
- Please dispose of plastics in a responsible manner.
- The cost of an adult and a child is the same.
Shali Tibba is still one of Shimla's lesser-known tourist destinations. The temple is positioned at the highest point in the region, at the summit of the Shali mountain. Previously, public transportation to the nearby community of Khatnol was limited. The walking track is primarily covered in dense woodland and provides a wonderful experience. Leopards and other species can also be seen in this area. As a result, we do not advocate walking alone in the evenings or at night.
When is the best time to visit Shali Tibba Trek?
The optimum season for the Shali Tibba hike is from March to December. During these months, the weather remains comfortable. We recommend that you avoid visiting during the monsoon season.
and click "Book Now".
1,000 /per person
40,500 /per person
1,300 /per person
26,653 /per person
700 /per person
7,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.