The trip to Shali Tibba is a quiet hike in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla area. The optimum season for the Shali Tibba hike is from March to December. Mashobra is the closest settlement to the base camp, and the hike is six kilometres one way. Shali Tibba hiking provides a spectacular 360-degree view of the surrounding Himalayan peaks, making it an unmissable vantage point. It is the tallest hill in Shimla's neighbourhood, bordered by Shimla, Mashobra, Kufri, Fagu, and Narkanda.
Things to Bring
- A Valid ID Card
- Waterproof and durable backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Bottles of water (at least 2 litres of water)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Juice packets, Glucon-D, and other supplements
- Poncho or raincoat
- Medication for personal use (if any)
- Camera (Optional)
- It is recommended that you bring a packed lunch with you because the hike is distant from town and has limited access to food and other amenities.
- Wear comfortable clothes during the hike (like sarees, etc.)
- No smoking or drinking of alcohol before or during the trip.
- Please dispose of plastics in a responsible manner.
- The cost of an adult and a child is the same.
- A child below 5 years is free of cost.
- At 2872 metres, the Shali Tibba is a peaceful location in Himachal Pradesh's Shimla area. The best time to visit Shali Tibba is between the months of March and December.
- Shali Tibba is an advantage element that should no longer be overlooked. This area is a photographer's and nature lover's dream.
- A temple dedicated to the goddess Bhima Kali may be seen on the Shali pinnacle. The temple was constructed with timber and stones in the agricultural Himalayan style.
- Mashobra is the nearest city to the bottom camp, and the journey is only 6 kilometres one way.
- When we reach the peak, you will undoubtedly be able to see yourself above the sky, hear the birds tweeting, and feel the bloodless wind flowing through your spirit.
- Enjoy your lunch, snap photos, and capture the memories in your memory. After that, return to Khatnol Village before heading back in the direction of Shimla, and your trekking adventure comes to a conclusion.
and click "Book Now".
2,850 /per person
11,500 /per person
150 /per person
15,939 /per person
1,800 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.