The Fontainhas Heritage Walk is an immersive walking tour in Goa narrating its past. Witness the Portuguese past that eventually survived the onslaught of development in the 21st century. The houses are dressed in yellow, green, and blue, balconies fronted by wrought iron railings and tiled roofs transporting you to another era. Fontainhas is not only the oldest but the largest Latin quarter of Asia. Located at the foot of the hills, Altinho hills with springs surround Fontainhas on the west side, which gives it its name from Portuguese for “little fountain”. The people of Fontainhas lead an affluent life. Get access to heritage homes, appreciate Portuguese architecture, meet wonderful people, and experience the cultural side of Goa like never before.
Best Time To Walk: October – March
- 7 days prior cancellation full refund
- 3 days prior cancellation 50% retention would be forfeited
- 1 day prior or No Show entire amount would be forfeited
- Full payment is due 10 days prior to arrival & tour commencement.
– An English speaking friendly local guide
– Get insight into Indo -Portuguese Architecture
– Access to traditional Hindu House
– Access to a traditional house from the Portuguese era
– Meet a renowned Goan Musician
- AC TRANSPORT
- GUIDE FEES
Note: COST TOWARDS WALKS: (NORTH GOA RESORTS SINQUERIM/CANDOLIM/CALANGUTE /BAGA/ARPORA) INR 800/ PER PERSON FOR SOUTH GOA RESORTS ADDITIONAL
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
and click "Book Now".
Copyright © LastClues 2021The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.