An upscale homestay that offers individual rooms with attached balcony with scenic waterfall’s & view of mountains. Home that offers you modern amenities with the mix of contemporary & cottage style design. Common living & dining area alongside the fire place with views of apple orchids is a perfect place for travel enthusiast to meet & share their stories. Perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and recharge yourself before heading back to cities hustle & bustle. House facilities are spread over 3 floors with Kitchen & entrance on the ground floor, common Living-dining room with attach washroom & one room with king size bed at first floor and 3 rooms with king size beds on the second floor. Common living & dining area with attached 2 separate balconies is an ideal space for you to work or meet with your friends or meet other travelers or if you wish to have “me time” with views of mountains or to read books. We offer complimentary tea/coffee amenities to make your own tea/coffee all day long at living area only. Home-cooked meals available on request at extra charges. It takes time to prepare home-cooked food, we would need at least 90 mins advance order.
House facilities are spread over 3 floors with Kitchen & entrance on the ground floor, common Living-dining room with attach washroom & one room with king size bed at first floor and 3 rooms with king size beds on the second floor.
All rooms are designed to meet your needs with the modern & upscale amenities:
· 43” Smart HD Televisions with Wi-fi & Tata sky
· Wi-Fi with power back up
· USB charging socket
· Biotique - Farm Fresh Toiletries Kit
· 24 Hours Hot/Cold Water supply
· Attached balcony
· Electric kettle & tea/coffee amenities will be provided on request.
Note: Rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate 2 adults or family with 2 small kids. We do not recommend triple sharing in rooms however can be discussed. Sleeping arrangements for additional guests will be at extra charges.
Common living & dining area with attached 2 separate balconies is an ideal space for you to work or meet with your friends or meet other travellers or if you wish to have “me time” with views of mountains or to read books.
We offer complimentary tea/coffee amenities to make your own tea/coffee all day long at living area only.
Home-cooked meals available on request at extra charges. It takes time to prepare home-cooked food, we would need at least 90 mins advance order.
For long term booking, you can reach us via our details mentioned in the property pics or via IG.
-Kitchen can be accessed only if you book the entire property.
-Bon fire can be arranged at additional charges.
-Heater and Electric Blankets can be provided at a nominal daily charge.
-Visitors are not allowed in the room after 10:00pm.
-Any damage done to the linen, equipment, and materials will be charged in the final bill.
-Guest must take care of their drivers as homestay doesn’t have any dormitory for them.
-Valid id proofs of the entire guest above 18 years are mandatory. Pan card will not be accepted as valid id proof.
-Extra Mattress is not provided.
-Home-cooked meals available on request at extra charges. It takes time to prepare home-cooked food, we would need at least 90 mins advance order.
- Smoking is not allowed in rooms. We have dedicated smoking area on the ground level.
The guests have access to their room and the common areas.
· Living cum dining room with balcony overlooking apple orchids and scenic waterfall and mountain views.
· The living room seats up to 12 people.
· It offers a 43” Smart HD TV with in-built access to OTT apps like Netflix, Amazon prime, Playstation, WiFi, and music system.
· Workspace area that offers high-speed internet and tables.
· Board games
· Sun basking at veranda.
- Smoking or “smoking up” inside the rooms, bathrooms or balcony (attached to rooms) is strictly not allowed. We have dedicated smoking area on the ground floor or one balcony on first floor. A ?1000 penalty will be incurred if any sign or smell of smoke is encountered after the guest checkout.
- Drugs or any illegal substances are strictly prohibited at our property.
-If you have a pet please make sure they don’t mark Monkwood House as their territory
- After 10pm, please keep noise levels low. If found playing loud music or causing any disturbance to the neighbourhood you will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
-No EXTRA Guests or VISITORS are allowed other than the number of guests booked during confirmation to stay overnight. A violation of this house rule will result in the immediate removal of all guests without any refund.
- Whenever you leave the room, please make sure to switch electricity off.
- No eating of foods in bedroom. Guest will compensate for any food/drink stains in the bedroom. You are free to use dinning area for having meals or if you get food from outside.
- Food will be served only in the dining area. No room service.
- If you loose the room keys, you will be charged for the replacement key
- Any damage to the property including room items like bed sheets, towels, furniture & fixtures, Tv and electric kettle will be charged.
- You are responsible for all the belongings in your room.
- Lost key will incur a ?1000 fee per missing key.
- All damages to be settled before vacating the property. Cost is given as below:
* Soiled Bedsheets: Rs. 1000/-
* Soiled Pillow Covers, Towel: Rs. 500/-
* Broken Glass table : Rs.500/-
* Broken Plate: Rs. 500/ each
* Broken Glass: Rs. 200/each
* Sofa Burn due to cigarette: Rs. 5000/-
* Damage to LED TV : Rs. 25000/-
- It's mandatory to SHARE ID’s of all guests before check-in as it is a GOI Regulation and to avoid hassle free check-in.
- We apologize in advance for the inconvenience caused by these rules. But these are mandatory rules we have to follow. It’s the only way we can safeguard ourselves against mishaps and provide you a convenient, comfortable and hassle free stay.
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ