Kedarkantha is a 12,500 ft (3810m) high mountain summit on the Garhwal Himalaya. It lies in the Uttarkashi District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is flanked by the Har-ki-Dun Valley and Swargarohini peak to the north, the Bandarpunch mountain massif to the north-east and Rupin Pass at Himachal Pradesh - Uttarakhand border to the north west.
Travel from DehraDun to Sankari (210kmt) by luxury coach/ Max, Bolaro, (lunch on route ) on arrival check Sankari G.M.V.N.and Hotal SwrgaRohni Palace at Sankari which is located on the confluence of the Supin River at Sankari Left side a small village sour so looking four nice view for hark ki dun and swargarohani pic Sour village Lord of Somiswar Temple and Rite side Supin River The best Know valley in the region is the pretty Har ki Dun loved for its wids expanse flowers and Mountain views. The valley east of Har ki Dun.
Day 1 : Dehradun To Sankari Drive - (Altitude: 1850 m, Distance : 210 Kms, 7-8 Hours Drive)
From Dehradun to Sankri/Saur (1850mt) through the Yamuna and Tons valleys across the Yamuna bridge, Nainbagh, Nowgaon, Purola, Jarmola (Jarmola is one of the biggest and most beautiful pine forests in Asia), Mori and Netwar. Trek to a tiny market in Sankri, a few wooden huts serve simple yet delicious food. Dinner and overnight stay at the GMVN (Garhwal Mangal Vikas Nigam) rest house or the Forest Department's rest house or in tent.
Day 2 : Sankari To Juda lake by Trek - (Altitude: 2500 m, Distance : 5 Kms, 4-5 Hours Trek)
On an even surface through thick forests, with a few waterfalls on the way. Dinner and overnight stay at Juda Lake in tent at the camping!
Day 3 : Juda Lake To Base Kedarkantha - (Altitude: 3200 m, Distance : 5 Kms, 4-5 Hours Trek)
With packed lunch, to Bainya (Kedarkantha 3836mt). You could either opt for the steep climb of Bainya Thach, which is a path with beautiful views, or Dinner and overnight stay at the Kedarkantha Base comping in tent. !
Day 4 : Kedarkantha Base To Kedarkhantha Top & Back to Hargaun - (Altitude: 3812 m, Distance : 7 Kms, 5-6 Hours Trek)
On Kedarkanthaa (3812mt) mountains, with packed lunch, to Dunda thach on a gradual ascent that offers excellent views of the snow-covered mountains and vast valleys with huge waterfalls. The area is home to a number of rare species of Himalayan birds, Animal All Forest area and flowers, and is full of birch and spruce. After the last steep climb of. The beautiful Swargarohini, Harkidun Valley and Kalanage Pick stands tall overlooking this Valley of God.Shiv, Dinner and overnight stay at the Dunda thach Comping at tent.
Day 5 : Hargaun to Shankri by Trek - (Altitude: 2058 m, Distance : 9 Kms, 6-7 Hours Trek)
Ends to the (4000mt). Trek approximately 200 m Area to , you have the grass area Bard and Looking The Beautiful , Valley an Out of area to view Rawine Valley and Har-ki-Dun and The beautiful Swargarohini Pick Dinner and overnight stay at Shankri.
Day 6: Sankri To Dehradun - (Distance : 190 Kms, 8-10 Hours Journey)
Drive to Dehradun by taxi. (8/10 hrs) !!
Thing to carry:-
- Backpack 40 - 60 Liters (this will go on the horse. If you want to carry it on your back your welcome)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants/trousers and shirts
- Good ankle-length hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (mandatory)
- 2 Hiking poles
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket/pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication (if any)
- Personal Medication If Any
- Back Pack Cover
- If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 20% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, BMC will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, Dining Tent and Sleeping bags (Holofill) and Carry mats.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Tented accommodation (3 people in each tent)
- Basic First Aid
- Forest Permission Charges
- Cordinator throughout the trek
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc
- Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi.
- Travel from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Any hotel accommodation
- Horses with horsemen to carry your loads on the route.
- Your Accommodation or any other expenses before or after the trek schedule.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Backpack 35- 40 Liters (You can chose to send it with horse/porter at actual cost)
- Small day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers. Ideal to carry only if you are sending bigger bag on horse/porter)
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- Activities for Corporates
- Once In a Lifetime
- Rare Activities
Bangalore Mountaineering Club started on 27th May 2004 as a social organization for enthusiastic adventurers.
We undertake and organize adventure events such as trekking, backpacking, camping, Jungle safari, White Water Rafting, Rock-climbing, Rappelling, Jumaring, Parasailing, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Scuba Diving, Sky-diving etc.
Join this group if you love nature and are really interested in Fun & Adventure.
and click "Book Now".
3,200 /per person
3,200 /per person
680 /per person
3,100 /per person
2,850 /per person
2,400 /per person
84,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.