An Opportunity to explore our most sacred shrines of Hindu mythology for a journey in spiritualism leading to salvation – COMFORTABLY – The NTP Tourism Affairs Team.
The Char dham opening dates 2023 are tentatively scheduled as follows
· Every year the Yamunotri temple opens its gates to the devotees on the day of Akshaya Tritiya which tentatively will be on 22 April, 2023.
· Next in line is the Gangotri temple dedicated to goddess Ganga, which will be open for visitors starting 22 April 2023.
Third Dham be followed by the opening of the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva - the Kedarnath Temple (Halt in Guptkashi), few days later, tentatively by 26 April 2023.
· And finally, the temple of Badrinath will be accessible starting two days later from 28 April 2023.
Closing dates for the Char Dham Yatra are mentioned below:
· Gangotri Temple will closed on the next day of Diwali (05 November 2023). Gangotri Dham opens on the auspicious occasion of Akshay Tritya each year and closed on the day after Diwali festival.
· The Shrine of Kedarnath will be closed on the auspicious day of Bhai Dooj falling on 06 November 2023 and Yamunotri will be closed on the auspicious day of Bhai Dooj falling on 05 November 2023.
· The PIous Dham, which is the Badrinath Dham will be closed for the remaining year from Vijay Dashami marked on 25 November 2023 (Tentative).
Note : Pilgrims who are planning to visit Chardham in 2023 should pre-plan their Char Dham Yatra in advance for a hassle free Chardham Tour. Book your Chardham Yatra here with us and get best budget customize package.
Day 1: Haridwar – Barkot (200Kms/7hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Barkot. Barkot is a place of great scenic beauty with spectacular views of snow-capped mountains all around. A magnificent view of the eternal snow peaks of Bandar punch can be seen from here. Overnight Stay at Barkot.
Day 2: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (38Kms/2hrs, 6 Kms/3hrs trek one side)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Jankichatti via Syanachatti . From Jankichatti we begin our trek to Yamunotri (6 km/3 hrs) to visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna, situated on the bank of the river. You can take a holy dip in the nearby tank filled by hot springs and cook rice in its water, the common rituals performed by the devotees. We return to Barkot in the evening.
Overnight stay at Barkot.
Kharsali, Winter seat Yamunotri& Shani Temple
Day 3: Barkot – Uttarkashi- (80kms/3hrs)
After breakfast at 7.30 am, we will proceed to Uttarkashi – one the most beautiful view Banderpooch mountains. En-route we will stop at Lord shiva cave & Kashi Vishwanth darshan. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Uttarkashi
Day 4: Uttarkashi - Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100kms/4-5hrs one way)
Early morning after breakfast, we proceed to Gangotri (100Kms/4-5 hr one way). On arrival take a holy deep in the River sacred The Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform pooja and then Evening return back to Uttarkashi for overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (198kms/7-8hrs)
After early breakfast, we will proceed to Guptkashi. On arrival check in to the hotel and overnight at Guptkashi.
Chourangi Nath Temple
August Muni Temple
Ardhnareshwar (Kashi Vishwanath Temple)
Day 6: Guptkashi – Kedarnath (38 Kms drive- 1 hr / 19Kms Trek / 9 hrs)
After breakfast, we will drive to Sonprayag and further to Gaurikund (Sonprayag to Gaurikund by govt jeeps) which the the base point of Kedarnath. On arrival Kedarnath, perform Darshan and take holy blessings of Baba Kedar. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 7: Kedarnath - Guptkashi
After morning breakfast, we will trek down to Guptkashi, overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 8: Guptkashi - Badrinath (198 Kms / 8 Hrs one way)
After breakfast, drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. Perform holy darshan of Shri Badri Vishal.Visit Mana Village. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 9: Badrinath - Srinagar (188 kms/6-7hrs)
After early breakfast, drive to Srinagar Enroute Rudraprayag.Day is free for you to explore on your own. Overnight stay at Srinagar
Day 10: Srinagar to Haridwar/Dehradun Dropping
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be transferred to Haridwar station/Dehradun Airport to enable you to take your return flight at noon. We hope you take back happy memories of this Trip. Shubh Yatra
Includes The Following Services:
· Accommodation in Respective Hotels with Running Hot & Cold Water.
· Room with Breakfast and Dinner
· Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing
· All major sightseeing places
· Transportation as per the group size.
· All transfers (Dehradun/Haridwar - Dehradun/Haridwar), Parking charges + Driver allowances.
VIP Darshan (Kedarnath ji @2500/- , Badrinath ji @2500/-) For Yamunotri- Pony@1500/Palki-4500
Enroute lunches,Tour manager charges.
Well managed tour escort: 2000 per day basis
The Above Price Does Not Include The Following Services:
· +5%GST Applicable
· Train Fare/ Airfare to/ From Anywhere.
· Travel Insurance Covering Medical Evacuation, Hospitalisation, Air Evacuation, Baggage Insurance and Trip Cancellation.
· Use Of Mini-Bar In The Hotel Rooms Wherever Applicable
· Any Optional Trips Other Than Specified In the Program.
· Any En-Route or Personal Expenses Such As Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuities, Laundry Etc.
· Personal Equipment like Clothes, Shoes, Daypacks, Personal Medical Kit Etc.
· Any Exigency Expenses Due To Reasons beyond Our Normal control any Other Item Not Specified Above.
Travel Tips -
All the places to make any S.T.D/I.S.D calls and please carry if you have any BSNL Mob. Number, it works whole trip, Kedarnath & Badrinath very good connectivity Reliance mobile numbers. Sometimes, please be informed that it may be difficult at times to get the connection. If any urgent messages have to be sent to any of the participants, then please contact us at Haridwar numbers.
All arrangements within Chardham Yatra, reserves the right to change itineraries without prior notice, depending on the weather and road condition.
Please start to get in shape NOW!!! A good 15 minutes’ walk, jogging daily, stretching and regular exercise should put you in the right shape (Concentrate on your heart & legs - Aerobics). Porters will be carrying the bulk of your equipment, but it is recommended that you bring a good day pack and are fit enough to carry snacks, filled water bottle/small scissors and knife, waterproof matches, safety pins, Thermometer, Lighter, Dehydration salt (electoral) packets, Neoprene Powder and cream. Heat balm for muscles/joints, Vicks inhaler / vapour rub, Chopsticks. Dry Fruits/snacks, camera, Film, Map, Jumper, Sun Hat, First Aid Kit, Light weight Rain Gear, Extra Cloth etc.
This is an environment related condition that can effect anyone who ascends too rapidly to high elevations without acclimatising properly.
Suggested to read any book on trekking, which has a chapter on this, and also consult your doctor
Anti - Inflammatory:
Avil, Brufen or Motrin. Aspirin / Tylenol or general painkillers.
Strong sunscreen oil, skin antibiotic cream/ Antifungal Ointment Lozenges / Strepsils (plenty).
We recommend that you insure yourself against sickness, EMERGENCY RESCUE, accident hospitalization, etc.. We are not liable and responsible for any damages or extra expenses that may arise from mishaps and the loss of their belongings during the pilgrimage.
Clothing’s for both extremes of climate and temperature. While driving to ChardhamYatra, it will be warm inside the vehicle and light clothing will be required, but as soon as you step out of the vehicle, warm clothing will be required to keep off the cold winds of the Himalayas. Evening will be generally cold and warm clothing will be required We recommend that you bring along the following clothing’s and accessories with you:
Down Jacket - one
Warm thick pullover - One
Warm thin pullover - One
Warm pants - Two
Light loose cotton pants - Two
Warm windproof jacket - One
Cotton full sleeve T-Shirts - Four
Thermal under pants/long - Two
Thermal vest / warm full T-Shirts - Two
Rain coat with hood/ Poncho (should be roomy) – One
"Broken - in" pair of ankle high walking boots & one extra shoe laces.
Light tennis shoes & light rubber sandal.
Warm woolen socks-4
Large cotton or silk scarf-One
Soft paper tissue and handkerchiefs - Plenty
Monkey cap and Sun heat - one each
Towels (one big, one small)Washing kit.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
2. All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
3. Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
4. Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount from the guest/ their representative travel agent or tour operator at our Office only.
5. All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
6. Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs. Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
Nepal Tourism Package a Destination Management Unit of NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd. SINCE 1986 old tours and travel company and a destination management expert that offers all-inclusive tours to India, Nepal and Kailash Mansarovar around. This is the primary website of the company, NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd. corporate sites https://www.ntpgroups.com offer wide array of products and services facilitated by company & https://www.nepaltourism.ntpgroups.com is showcasing our Nepal Destination based products & services, and features 300+ tours to every possible tourist destination in Nepal. The company also vends its services in hotel bookings, air bookings, cruises and car rentals with thematic holiday products like Honeymoon, Leisure family tours, pilgrimage, weddings, adventure, trekking, yoga & meditation tours.
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ