Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayan range, Kashmir valley is one of the most visited destinations in India. this tour will take you to some of the most beautiful places in Kashmir. Srinagar, Sonmarg and Gulmarg are some of the places that will be visited within this tour. Over the 4 days of the tour, you will get to enjoy the natural splendours of Jammu and Kashmir with the most exciting Shikara ride in the Dal Lake, Pony ride to the Thajiwas Glacier, trek to Khilangmarg and several other activities which will surely make this tour memorable and lively for you!
Day 1: Srinagar
Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Meet & greet and transfer by to Houseboat/Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in the houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar
After breakfast visit the Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Overnight in the houseboat/hotel.
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (112 Kms)
After breakfast full day excursion of Gulmarg - the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is popular for its highest golf course and skiing in winters. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Kangdori/Alpatar (at your own cost). Return to the houseboat/hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Day 4: Srinagar
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer by car to Srinagar airport for departure to next destination.
- Accommodation on MAP basis (Room +Breakfast and dinner or Lunch.)
- All Transportation by non AC Innova / Zylo Car / Tempo Traveler from
- Arrival till Departure.
- Ladakh Entry / monument Fees,
- Museum or monastery entry tickets
- Extra water and snacks
- Tips to driver or guide
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Prices valid for minimum 02, 04, 06, 08 & 10 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- Vehicle is provided as per the mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), not on disposal.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package.
- 10% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days prior to the start of tour.
- 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within 20 days prior to the start of tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10 days prior to the start of tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 07 days, after starting or middle of the tour.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Activities for Kids
A man with a friendly personality and a love for travel and adventure. With over 33 years’ experience in tourism, Hamza started as a guide for Ladakh region in June 1987,He also runs SPACE TOURISM. If you find yourself with Hamza, do get yourself some coffee and get him to tell you his stories, which come from years of experience leading tours to a vast number of destinations in India / Nepal & Srilanka. His knowledge and ideas will amaze you. He has so much to offer in the travel and tourism field, Besides his love for traveling, Hamza is the Chirman of SEWAK (Shingoo Educational & Welfare Association Kaksar), an NGO, Member of Universal Peace Society.-He is also one of the active members of Sheena Cultural Association, ATOAI, ADTOI, AKTTA, Hamza himself is the author of the guide book on Kargil Ladakh (The Dreamland) Hamza is actively involved in promoting tourism in Ladakh. He is a person who truly loves his job and more importantly, has an endless love with this exotic land, DIRECTOR, Kargil INTERNATIONAL MARATHON, LUMBINI PEACE mARATHON, Kargil pEACE mARATHON, Himalayan Walakathon, North East Peace Marathon,
and click "Book Now".
850 /per person
1,200 /per person
6,500 /per person
16,048 /per person
50,502 /per person
8,600 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.