This 8 day tour of Amarnath Yatra takes you to the holy cave that enshrines a naturally formed ice lingam of Lord Amarnath who is none other than Lord Shiva. This ancient cave finds a mention in our ancient Vedic texts.
- Return Air Tickets
- 7 Night Accommodation in Double or Triple sharing
- Srinagar 4N, Panchatarani 1N, Gulmarg 1N, Sonmarg 1N
- Retrun Helicopter from Panchatarani to Amarnath Himalinga
- All Meals (South Indian Food)
- All Transfers 2+2 Ac bus
- All Entry Tickets (Except Horse, Doli Charges)
Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m, about 141 km from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town.
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
and click "Book Now".
800 per person
680 per person
2,000 per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2020The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.