Day 1 : (Srinagar) ARRIVE – DELHI – SRINAGAR
Transfer to airport to board the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. In the afternoon enjoy 1 Hour Boat Ride at Dal Lake by a Gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA”. Witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Mache & wood of a walnut. Overnight stay at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 2 : (Srinagar) SRINAGAR – SONAMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas Glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at HB.
Day 3 : (Pahalgam) SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam also called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check-in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes it is also the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : (Pahalgam) PAHALGAM
In Pahalgam. Day free at leisure to explore local surrounding on own. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : (Gulmarg) PAHALGAM – GULMARG
After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg is 150 Kms from Pahalgam at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg is also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British times. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6 : (Gulmarg) GULMARG
In Gulmarg. Day free at leisure to explore local surrounding on own. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : (Srinagar) GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Transfers from Gulmarg to Srinagar. Upon reaching, visit Mughal Gardens "Nishat Bagh" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar Bagh" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake on Boulevard & on return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8 : (Srinagar) SRINAGAR – MANASBAL LAKE - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Manasbal. Manasbal Lake famous for bird watching & its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at HB.
Day 9 : (Srinagar) DEPARTURE
Transfer to airport to board the flight for further destinations.
- 08 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera/ for transfer from Srinagar – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar & back
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Full day excursion trip to Sonamarg & Manasbal Lake
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- All applicable taxes including VAT on F&B
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Representative.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc
- Entrance fee / Local Guide / Hot lunch at any place during the tour
- Any other services not mentioned in above inclusions
- Cable Car / Pony ride in Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in vehicle in internal area of Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg due to union restrictions
- 5% GST
Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride.
New Delhi, Delhi
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
International Youth Club is the best DMC for North India. We are responsible for promoting sustainable tourism. The products we offer are Trekking | Camping | Paragliding | Biking | Other Adventure Activities. International Youth Club is India’s biggest platform for anything and everything related to adventure sports and accommodations.
You can browse and book your favorite adventure activities with us. We are currently operating in Himachal, Leh Ladakh and Uttarakhand.
and click "Book Now".
15,450 /per person
5,000 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.