Shri Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine is one of the most famous shrines of India, located at a height of 5300 feet on the holy Trikuta Hills of the Shivalik Hill Range. The Holy cave is 13 Kms from the Base Camp Katra. It attracts several tourists every year.
- Return Air Tickets
- 9 Night accommodation in Double or Triple Sharing
- Delhi 1N, Amritsar 2N,Katra Vaishnodevi 1N, Jwalagi 1N, Manali 2N, Chandigarh 1N
- Delhi Local Sightseeing
- Amritsar Local, Wagha Border
- Katra Vaishnodevi Temple
- Chamunda Devi, Jwalamukhi Devi,
- Kullu Manali sightseeing
- Kurukshetra, Chandigarh
- All Meals (South Indian Food)
- All Transfers 2+2 Ac Bus
- Explore the thrilling and naturally beautiful Holy Track
- Trek on the spectacular Hills of Trikuta
- Embrace the beauty of caves
- Witness the beautiful Pine forest and mountains
- Enjoy some lovey time in Amritsar, Wagha Border
Activities I Offer
- Local Tour
- Travel and Destination
- History Tour
- Once In a Lifetime
and click "Book Now".
27,000 /per person
40,500 /per person
17,800 /per person
4,500 /per person
4,850 /per person
Copyright © LastClues 2015-2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.