Mathura and Agra tour package cover all the Mathura vrindavan and Agra tourist places. Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and is a popular religious place amongst Hindus. The Mathura Tour Package includes exclusive places which is a must visit place for Lord krishna’s devotees. The Mathura Tour Package includes the visit to the birthplace of Lord Krishna, Dwarkadhish Temple, Birla Temple and Gita Mandir. The Mathura Museum will expose you to several things that has been used by the Lord himself.
Day 1- Arrival, Vrindavan sightseen
Arrive at Mathura railway station at 7.30am in the morning. Transfer to the hotel and check in. Freshen up in your room and head to the Bankey Bihari temple for darshan. Return to the hotel for lunch and rest in your room. At 4.30pm, go for an amazing boating experience on the Yamuna river. Take part in the Yamuna Aarti ceremony and behold a beautiful sunset. Visit other temples like Sri Radha Raman Mandir, Prem Mandir and Rangaji Temple. Enjoy a stroll along the local markets. Return to the hotel at 8.30pm for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2- Mathura sightseen
Early in the morning at 6am, take a short walk to the ancient wave of Vrindavan and take part in the famous deity greetings at Sri Krishna-Balaram Mandir, a famous ISKCON temple. Explore this temple before returning to the hotel by 8.15am. Freshen up and enjoy a delicious breakfast. Head out for sightseeing at 9.30am. Visit Varsana and Govardhan. Stroll along Radha Kund and Shyam Kund. Take in the other sights of Mathura. Return to the hotel by 3.30pm and enjoy a late lunch.
Day 3- Agra heritage tour
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and set out for Agra. Along the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri. In Agra, explore Taj Mahal, Red Fort and the tomb of the Emperor Akbar. Later, you will be dropped off at the railway station.
- 02 Overnights accommodation room on bed & breakfast basis at the hotels as mentioned or similar alternates available.
- Breakfast each day.
- All surface transportation by using AC car for transfers, sightseeing, excursions and intercity travel including the charges of fuel, road taxes, parking and toll charges.
- All current applicable taxes and levies.
- Assistance by our representative for airport transfers.
- Any meals other than specified as above.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any Visa fee, Airfare.
- Any expenses of purely on personal nature like liqour, laundry, telephone/fax calls, Insurance, Room service, tips to porters, guides. Any other services or items not specified above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Cancelation of the tour any time Before 30 days of travel 5% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source
- Cancel before 29 days to 15 days 8% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source.
- Cancel before 14 days to 8 days 10% of total tour cost will be deduct from advance amount rest refund to the source .
and click "Book Now".
1,500 /per person
1,250 /per person
21,500 /per person
9,394 /per person
40 /per person
8,550 /per person
12,900 /per person
Copyright © LastClues Inc. 2022The content used on this website are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
The usage of the same on this website is intended to promote the works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Unauthorized use is prohibited and punishable by law.