Manali is the most popular tourist destination in India. Manali is a Himachal Pradesh highland station. Manali has a wonderful allure for visitors due to its stunning geography, plentiful vegetation, and breathtaking views. Manali, located on the gorgeous Beas River valley, takes pride in its ideal marriage of environment and culture. It resembles a fairy-tale environment of snow-capped mountains, flower-covered meadows and glaciers, flowing rivers, temples, and Buddhist monasteries.
Trip Information & Conditions
* Tour Cost:
• Coolie / porter charges. Camera charges,
Donations at temples.
• Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
• Any meals other than those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• oxygen cylinder/can
• Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes's
* Terms and condition:
• As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
• Tourist himself is responsible for carrying, shifting and taking care of their own luggage
• All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National. • Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
• In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package
Find the desired activity
and click "Book Now".
You choose the desired date in connection with the
purchase of the Activity. When the purchase is
completed we will send the details of our ‘Cluesader’
Remember to bring your Downloaded (PDF) as this is your ticket to the Activity
For more information please read our FAQ